The Cop and the Bad Girl-A Rafe and Nicole Love Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, and think that eventually we will see that the more intelligent a person is, the busier the brain is, and the more chance one has of mental problems a person has the chance to have. I think you have chosen well to have him sitting quietly watching the waves come on to shore, and contemplating, but to me, he still has not accepted the reality of Will and the fact that Will is the father of Arianna Grace, and no matter how Nick wishes other wise, the facts remain, so you dear author was right on with this one.... You do keep us enthralled...

Chapter 95: Blurred Lines
Baby DR was asleep in his crib at Rafe's loft. Rafe was holding Nicole in his arms. They'd just finished discussing her conversation with Nick.
"That's exactly why I love you. You are strong and determined. And caring."

"And you don't even care about the terrible things I've done?"

No, you've changed. And you have a heart," Rafe pointed out. He kissed Nicole's forehead. "I love how you use your scheming for good now."

"And that's why I love you, Rafe. You get me. But anyways, how was your conversation with Gabi?"

"She didn't open up too much to me," Rafe told Nicole. "But she did say that their relationship was strained, that they're having problems...she doesn't know if they can make it past this."

"I feel so bad for her," Nicole said. "Gabi thought that this would be the perfect fairytale life! I remember thinking like that when I was at her young age. And look what happened."

"She's young, she'll find a man in no time, maybe even repair things with Nick. And what do you mean look what happened? You just found your Prince Charming a little later in life."

"You're right," Nicole said, kissing Rafe. "I have." Nicole and Rafe rolled over on the sofa and started undressing. Things began to get hot and heavy...

After getting out of the shower, Nicole noticed a missed call on Rafe's phone. "Rafe, someone called you!" She shouted. He came over, already dressed, and got it. He looked at it, a bit puzzled and relieved. "It's Chad."

"Chad DiMera? Why is he calling you?"

"The photo of Cameron buying the drugs is gone from his apartment, but there was no sign of forced entry. He suspects that Stefano was behind it. I think Abigail planted that idea in his head."

"But don't you believe it? Sounds like Stefano to me!"

"I don't know what to believe. I doubt Stefano would have anything to do with this. I mean, his own grandchild? And it's not like Cameron's related to him so why would he help?"

"I've seen those two talking before, maybe even about this. Cameorn is Lexie's sister! Stefano probably either helped to get him out of this mess or he blackmailed him into doing it. Remember, Stefano knew EJ kidnapped Sydney, and said nothing about it!"

"You have a point there. I'm gonna call Chad back. We need to solve this."

"We still have to help Gabi out too."

"Yeah, I know that," Rafe said. "We can multitask. Or, I will leave the scheming up to you, and I'll help Chad out with this."

"Good idea," Nicole said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back