The wedding

I think the whole week is gonna be full of surprising twists and turns. Susan is a hoot, Belle & Shawn return, shenanigans at both the bachelor parties & frankly, I could do without Sami causing a ruckus, but she will, of course. Grand entrance, got to spoil everything....was horrified at her antics last time she came back, so am sure it will be more of the same.

That being said.... I'm not a big fan of John and Marlena... they bore me to death... so I'm surprisingly glad to see Sami show up and make what is bound to be the most boring wedding of all time, a whole lot less boring. I'm so ready haha.
Ditto that, DaysLady! :rotfl::clap::rotfl::clap::rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Marlena has a bad dream about the wedding so who knows if the scenes are real or dream????

I'm disappointed that Sami is not returning with Rafe's baby. I so wanted Hope and Rafe to break up over him having a child with Sami, and it seemed they were going in that direction with Hope and Rafe recently reconciled.

I actually like the thought of chaos at the wedding. The show has been so boring lately and hard to get into. I'm hoping the wedding and the chaos of the aftermath will bring a lot more excitement to the show and pick up the pace again to be more interesting.

Did it ever occur to anyone that Sami showing up, acting politely, standing by her parents, and then calmly leaving town would be completely unnerving enough to propel several episodes' worth of story? (Example: Is Sami really happy about the wedding?!!? What is she hiding!?!? She MUST be hiding something!?! etc)

Did anyone see the weekly preview? There was someone (presumably a man) walking up to the wedding with his face and head covered in gauze. Is that Jack? Rex? Unknown?

The preview is weekly spoilers Aug 20. Marlena has dream during the week.

To be honest, I am utterly disappointed, to me, this sounds LAME! So Sami ends up being roughed up by Kristen and her henchmen, and gets drunk or drugged and goes to warn Marlena that Kristen is alive. I'm sure that's how Kristen makes her grand entrance. Stacy Haiduk I was reluctant because of Eileen Davidson as Kristen but I did Youtube her Young and Restless videos and have to say casting wise she is spot on to play KRAZY KRISTEN! And already on the SOD cover Stacy Haiduk as Susan already is quite passable!

Back