The wedding

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
no, days is not giving us a nice quiet, beautiful wedding.........according to SOD, bedlam is more like it. Interviews with head writer Ron C. & Alison Sweeney (Sami) tell a tale. NO, Sami doesn't return pregnant, Alison was amazed ar how many vuewers had that in mind. No, she arrives at wedding, dirty, covered in leaves, gun in hand, appearing to be drunk, babbling & not making much sense, except trying to tell her mom is in danger.
Prior, John gets a black eye after being hit by a baseball at his bachelor party, uses Steve's patch to hide it when Marlena drops in to see him next day. Susan shows up at Marlena's bacherlorette party making amends, she says. Mentions Kristen coming to see her in hosp. Marlena knows Kristen is dead, and with Susan on heavy meds, imagined it. Susan does tarot reading, disaster at wedding,

sorry, hand hurts, onr handed typing hard to do....ithers may have more

I'd say I was disappointed but that doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm whatever about Susan/Sami coming back. But, the wedding (in my opinion) isn't the time. I was hoping for one last beautiful wedding on Days of a super couple. Let's face it - this is likely the last time John and Marlena will be married. The show isn't going to last forever. I wish they would have done it justice by having a wonderful wedding and celebration. Missed opportunity.

I should be able to post cover tomorrow. Someone posted article on Twitter, but we're been
told we're not supposed to post articles here just summaries

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't looking forward to anything about Sami's appearance. But I agree, we don't need Sami or Kristen at the wedding.

This better not turn into an "All About Sami" show while she's on.
Come on....do you really think there area any odds against it? I can't recall a time of Sami being on, when it wasn't All About Sami.

While I'm not looking forward to the character of Kristen returning, I am interested to see what Stacy Haiduk (new Kristen) does with the role. She does a great job on Y&R as bat-crap crazy Patty Williams, a/k/a Pattycakes, sister of their police chief, Paul Williams.

So from what has been spoiled so far.... Surprises you won't see coming......means a wedding filled with happiness, laughter and joy..... the only hitch is the wedding the bride brought the wrong shade of lipstick..... a nice reception where everyone is pleasant to each other and the family shares in a good time.....

well... Sami isn't even on air yet and it's already starting to become "The Sami Show".... seems we are more and more often getting scenes about how Sami isn't coming to the wedding. so let's just accept it now for what it is, Days of Our Lives is now Days of Sami's Life. That being said.... I'm not a big fan of John and Marlena... they bore me to death... so I'm surprisingly glad to see Sami show up and make what is bound to be the most boring wedding of all time, a whole lot less boring. I'm so ready haha.

Back