Theresa's blood test (speculation only)

Is Theresa pregnant?

• Yes

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted no. With both of their excessive drinking then drug use neither of their baby making inside parts would even know which way to go. If they could police their bloodstream, those parts would both get a DUI. :)

Seriously, I voted no.

I voted yes, just because it seems like something they would do. But if there is a baby, then it must be a superhero of Salem, seeing as how Theresa's consumed copious amounts of drugs and alcohol. Scientists of Salem will treasure the little tykes DNA!

I'm pretty sure she did when she was with John. I remember John commenting that she wasn't showing yet and it was like the next day, voila there was a baby bump.

Yes, she wore a fake belly when pretending to be pregnant with John's baby. She even had a nightmare that she was in the tub and John came in to talk to her and found the pillow sitting on a chair by the tub.

I voted yes because it is predictable. Maybe she will lose the baby and borrow Kristen's fake baby bump.

Yes!! Kristen probably has a "hall of fame" room with it in a glass case. I'm sure she wouldn't mind lending it. If Theresa ends up pregnant, the first thing John and Brady need to do is make sure it's not a pillow baby.

I also voted yes, while I agree that it is predictable it could be kind of fun because I think Jen Lilley (Theresa) does a fantastic job as Theresa!

Edited to add that if they go this route I would want her to have a healthy baby - Days has had more than enough baby story lines ending in tragedy :(

Yes, she wore a fake belly when pretending to be pregnant with John's baby. She even had a nightmare that she was in the tub and John came in to talk to her and found the pillow sitting on a chair by the tub.
And Marlena was the one who caught on to it as she saw Kristen adjusting the bump one day in the Dimera living room. She also noticed that Kristen had not gained any weight in her face.

I do not want Jeannie Theresa having a baby before Nicole does. I really thought Nicole would be the next one pregnant if they weren't planning to bring Daniel Rafael back into the mix.

Actually, I always thought it amazing that while she would be matching him drink for drink, drug for drug, she never appeared as high as he did. However, in Vegas, I am thinking that yes, she was wanting him drunk enough to marry her, while she now pretends she was drunk, too and barely remembers.

Back