Theresa's blood test (speculation only)

Is Theresa pregnant?

• Yes

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just remember Eve DID get that call from Dr. Chung, and was a bit concerned, and told him that o.k. she will try and take care of it, or see what she can do. Something like that.
It did seem legitimate, to me, that she was informed of the need to have the blood on hand, and since her type was rare, she was probably told of the added cost. She obviously knew that Theresa shared the same blood type as herself, so then had to come up with a way to get Theresa to do it. When she first mentioned a favor, Theresa said no, not even knowing what it was.

I voted no but I wish you had an OMG I AM PRAYING NO category. But she has been weird, eating that peanut butter out of the container and what not. Actually when she got Brady blotto in Vegas did she appear to be drinking or doing the drugs? I can't recall.

What seems strange to me is that the doctor even mentioned the problem with the blood. They usually aren't thorough. That's why I think that plot was written so Theresa could have a blood test before the annulment went through. Theresa didn't know it at the time, but that little roll in the hay might just put her on easy street, at least for eighteen years.

I think Theresa's plan for some time now was to get herself married to Brady and "share" in his millions. The baby, if there is one, would be a bonus for her.

She's definitely been out to marry Brady for awhile now. And a baby would certainly put the brakes on an annulment. Thing is (and I'm probably reaching far here), she's got a LOT of cleaning up to do in order to keep the baby (if there is one). Right now she's the definition of unfit.

The annulment grounds are that neither were really in their right minds, and the marriage was not consumated. And it wasn't. The sex that might have resulted in her becoming pregnant was BEFORE, though Brady would definitely step up, support, etc. He doesn't have to stay married to her for that.

But, after saying that, Theresa has been on the drugs/alcohol merry go round a long time, and I absolutely refuse to believe that she would not be on some sort of birth control, being that at the times of "sex", both parties (and she knows this) are so high, they aren't even thinking about that.

Back