Thurs. 6/19

I hope the episode pops up online tonight. Days like today make me miss SoapNet. There is a twitter account that posts hour ahead tweets and they have the full summary up from today. It is www.twitter.com/dr1dreamer

I was not a fan of Eve's dress or makeup--you could see the bags under her eyes. She does appear to be taller than Daniel so that's a bit of a switch from what we are used to. I'm sure the flashback scene was horrible. That was one of Charlotte Ross'(old Eve) best scenes.

I still think Victor is somehow involved with the Sami and Kate scenario. Interesting that he is now in the Jen storyline. How nice and weird at the same time to see a photo of Billy Warlock(Frankie). I'd have preferred it to have been a photo of Jack.

Wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake if Don Craig came back to town after years of amnesia and plastic surgery to claim Marlena! Look out John, Roman and poor Stefano ~ his Queen of the Night rides into the sunset and leaves all behind.

I watched the first half until Obama came on. I read the full episode on dayscafe. Kate and Sami are a team to take down DiMera it looks like. I hope Jack is not Paige's father, because it would be sad for JJ to find out he is in love with his sister.

Amazing what having a common foe as the enemy (EJ) can do isn't it JS. However, if she traumatizes Abby and leaves EJ unscathed, I'll be right back at "death for Sami".
Good point. If Sami does a number on the hapless Abigail, it would be the height of hypocrisy, even in Salem. Sami's track record when she was young and remarkably dumb makes Abigail's shabby little romps with EJ look like small change. Also, a victorious Kate and Sami had better not rest on their laurels. The Phoenix has been driven into exile before, but he always bounces back. RoboJohn and EJ both removed his hallowed portrait from the DiMansion walls, but it returned to its rightful place of honor both times. After all, DiMera Enterprises is no ordinary business like Exxon-Mobil or Microsoft. It has Salem's most ruthless and diabolical person lurking in the shadows waiting for the right moment to strike and regain control. Right EJ?

The thing that actually surprised me today, wasn't that Sami and Kate are working together, it's how close they've obviously become considering that hug at the end of their scene in the park. I remember Alison Sweeney (Sami) saying in an interview/tweet that she was getting to do the story with Lauren Koslow (Kate) that she's always wanted to do. Kate has become Sami's FRIEND. Imagine Sami confiding in Kate about EJ and Abby's affair, probably in tears and seething with anger, ready to confront them and Kate calmly talks her down and tells Sami she has a better idea, a way to end both EJ and Stefano for good. Kate, who has been Sami's sworn enemy since Sami and Lucas were teens, is now Sami's confidant. Strange as it sounds, that kind of warms my heart.

Well, now, there HAS to be a reason Jen was remembering Eve flaunting her marriage to Frankie, and when Eve & Frankie were written out, they left together (I think for Africa). Maybe Frankie is the daddy, but never knew it??? Or, possibly, Eve went a wanderin away from Frankie, and met up with someone else back in time.

I'm guessing that Frankie is Paige's daddy. The picture put it over the edge for me. There's enough history with Jack/Eve that Frankie would be unnecessary grist (and we KNOW Days doesn't have the budget to pay actors for nothing! LOL!!) unless he's the daddy.

REALLY getting annoyed at Eric over here!!

So far, though, it does seem that Sami is throwing her digs all at Abby. Talking of her being "a good girl", asking if she wanted a Virgin Mary, blathering on about honesty and trust with EJ, how much FUN Sami is having thinking up all those romantic songs, with the word Love in them, or Romance.Making Abby stand next to EJ for a picture so she can tell if that is the right setting for one.
She really gets hyper about it all. And for wanting Abby to be the wedding planner, Sami seems to be making all the choices. She orders up the different kinds of wedding cakes, she chooses the place for the wedding, how it will be set up, the songs for the music. How and who will go down the aisle, where people should stand. Why need a wedding planner? LOL

Back