Thurs. 6/19

And JJ is still a kid and Daniel is Maggie's miracle egg baby...

What would be great to me is if EJ and/or Stefano double crossed Sami and Kate. This is now getting a bit over the top and a little too obvious. There has to be another twist coming.

Plus, for Jack to be Paige's father, he'd have had to impregnated Eve around the same time Jennifer got pregnant with JJ (since Paige & JJ are about the same age) and Jack was nowhere around Eve at that time. But on Days, that never matters.

GREAT Victor and Kate scenes! The snark was over the top!!

I'm starting to think Victor is not in on the scheme - unless they were playacting in case the house busybody or any unseen servants might have overheard. Victor pretends to fire Kate, Kate crawls to Stefano, doublecrosses him. But it's looking less likely.

Kate & Victor and Nicole standing up to Marlena made the first half well worth the ads on youtube!

What a great show and I'm glad I didn't miss any of it.

So many great lines. Too many people being "snarky Victor"

Sami told Harold Abby might want a Virgin Mary.

Nicole talked to Marlena about leaving Eric's dad for Secret Agent Man. And
if you ever saw that show, you get the theme song in your head :)

Nice to see Harold. It's been a long time since he's been on.
We saw at the end he's reporting to Stefano.

It's the same day in Salem and four people changed their clothes.
I don't think Kate really had to though.

Roman saw Marlena walk in and pretended to be talking to
Giselle on the phone. Later they touched hands.

Since Jen had the box from high school downstairs, did
she find the clothes she's wearing in it too LOL

I have some questions about Eve and Jen. Did they go to
high school together or did they change history?

I was wondering the same thing Kat. I thought Eve came to Salem as a teen when Jennifer was already in college and/or working at The Spectator?

I think I'm going to have trouble buying Kassie Depaiva (Eve) as Jennifer's rival. Charlotte Ross(old Eve) at least looked the same age as Jennifer. I realize age doesn't matter in Salem(i.e. Brady and Kristen) but characters should be somewhat believable as well.

Just loved this show! Exactly the type of episodes I was expecting during May Sweeps...
Victor's line are hilarious... and Sami's just have that "double sense" because now we know she knows but EJ and Abby don't.
I'm not sure about this new Eve... even if the character hasn't been on for years, my memories of Charlotte Ross are still vivid. I just loved her!

Thanks for the updates from everyone !!

Was REALLY enjoying the show, when the President cut in around 12:35 pm, probably to tell us nothing, didn't bother watching.

Days like this I miss soapnet, guess I'll try to watch on line this weekend.

I was wondering though why Sami seemed fairly calm when looking at the picture, makes sense she's seen it before. That would explain her being so nice to Abigail for so long, and asking her to be in the wedding. Should be a good summer !!

Glad I saw at least Victor fire Kate, HILARIOUS !!! :)

EJ is on the phone, talking to Mr Shin. Neither EJ nor Stefano has a majority alone, but with enough sympathetic board members, EJ could win, he feels.
Is the slippery Mr. Shin still around? If memory serves, he played a role in EJ's short-lived takeover of DiMera Enterprises. How did this turncoat survive Stefano's wrath after his counterrevolution? If he crosses the Phoenix again and aids Kate and Sami, it's not hard to imagine a scene in which Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) does his own version of the scene in Animal House in which John Belushi threatens his frat's enemies. Wormer, dead! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer, dead! Shin, dead! Katarina, dead! Samantha, dead! People never seem to learn -- don't mess with Stefano.

Back