Thursday, January 31st........

just being a pain!

When this first came out TamiBelle, I thought maybe that it was going to be a way to find out that Bo really was Shawn Sr.'s but then it would cause all those troubles with Belle and Shawn D....if it weren't for that little problem, it would work great and then Gramps could give his life to save Bo......

There are already troubles with Belle and Shawn now that John is Colleen's son! :)

Claire is not a Brady since with John a Dimera and Shawn is Bo's and he is Victor's or could this Bo illness be leading up to the fact Bo is Shawn senior's baby boy???!

That is what we were guessing about earlier and I am sure that is why people are saying the Belle and Shawn are going to be cousins if John is Colleen's son. You know how DNA test results get changed all the time on Days. As of the storylines now Belle and Shawn are not cousins in any way shape or form.

First let me just say that I was never an Anna fan, but as someone who is very close to Anna's age I totally agree with what she did. Tony was acting like a lamebrain!! Why should Anna not expect a proposal?? I hope she gets the job and shows Tony that she is a confident, intelligent "older" woman! Just because some of us are over 50 doesn't meant that we have to gravel to a man!!! And I think Anna has a lot of good years left!!!

I'm 52, almost 53 (aaaggghhh, where did the time go???) and I still think Anna is acting childish....if I wanted to marry the guy, (which I'm not sure what the big deal about marriage is, but that's just me) I would say, "Hey Tony, I love you, you love me...how bout tying the knot??". Then if he says no, she would have to decide if she loved him and wanted to be with him or if she would rather be without him and snuggle up to her "high principals" in bed at night........
It makes me think about the movie from the 1930's called The Women...it was a great movie and only women were in it...Joan Crawford was the girlfriend of the husband of the other star and it was very very good....if you ever see it in one of those $1 bins, pick it up....

awww crap, this next week is going to be really good and I'm going to miss it!!!!!!!!!! I'm headed to Mexico for the week (I'm sick of the -45 C with the windchill), so I'm hoping I can get my hands on a computer to check days ahead. Thanks Barb, I hope u warm up!!!!

This forum is great - you are all very entertaining! Wherever Victor went, could HE help save Bo? Wouldn't that be nice? And where is he as Brady, his grandson, is missing? I DO NOT MISS KATE!! I am so glad she has been ABSENT while one of her precious sons is in jail and the other is flying to Ireland to help find his "former" daughter, and she is not taking advantage of the opportunity to rub it in with Sami and EJ. WE just don't need her! LOL I do have a question about Marlena's soliloquy to Stefano - she mentioned his "daughters." Who is the other daughter? I thought I knew everyone!? HELP!!!!!

This forum is great - you are all very entertaining! Wherever Victor went, could HE help save Bo? Wouldn't that be nice? And where is he as Brady, his grandson, is missing? I DO NOT MISS KATE!! I am so glad she has been ABSENT while one of her precious sons is in jail and the other is flying to Ireland to help find his "former" daughter, and she is not taking advantage of the opportunity to rub it in with Sami and EJ. WE just don't need her! LOL I do have a question about Marlena's soliloquy to Stefano - she mentioned his "daughters." Who is the other daughter? I thought I knew everyone!? HELP!!!!!

This was actually just addressed on another post...guess they said "Doctors", not Daughters. I misheard it also.

Claire is not a Brady since with John a Dimera and Shawn is Bo's and he is Victor's or could this Bo illness be leading up to the fact Bo is Shawn senior's baby boy???!

If Colleen and Santo are John's parent, then John is actually a Dimera AND a Brady. BUTTTTTT... like many many people have been saying everyday.... that does not make Shawn Douglas and Bell cousins, except by marriage!

:back:

I just want to tell you how awesome I think this site is! I had been a stay-at-home mom for 4 years until recently. My girls are of school age and now I am workign full-time. This site has been my saving grace as far as when I an unable to view the actual show. I totally appreciate all of your time and effort put into this! Thanks!

Hey, just a quick response about Stefano's "daughters". Way back in the 80's we found out that Renee' Dumonde (who was engaged to Tony, and ultimately killed by the Salem Slasher/Strangler or whoever the serial killer was at that time) was Stefano's illegitimate daughter with Lee Dumonde (played by that actress Brenda Bennet that committed suicide), and Megan Hathaway who was Bo's ex-girlfriend and tried to kill HOpe, but ended up dying herself was Stefano's daughter also. I don't remember her mother's name though. With Stefano spreading his seed so far and wide, who knows who else will come out of the woodwork? Even thought this reply is long-winded, I hope it helps.

Saw the show today, The family meeting about Stefano's future were classic. Loved his responses to what they are saying about him. Boy I think they will be in big trouble when he comes out of the drugs. It shall be fun to see who he goes after first. Shirley Jones rocked as Colleen. Can't waite to see more of the story in Ireland. Shawn Sr is not there yet. I wonder when he will arrive. :smile:

Dr Carrington

Saw the show today, The family meeting about Stefano's future were classic. Loved his responses to what they are saying about him. Boy I think they will be in big trouble when he comes out of the drugs. It shall be fun to see who he goes after first. Shirley Jones rocked as Colleen. Can't waite to see more of the story in Ireland. Shawn Sr is not there yet. I wonder when he will arrive. :smile:

SEEMS WILL PLAY A GREAT ROLE IN STEFENO CARE..if he deems that he is not getting the care he needs

Daughters

I thought she said daughters also and that threw me for a minute, but then I remembered Kristen DiMera...adopted daughter of Stefano correct? Also isnt Claire related to Philip? Philip and Bo are half brothers, Shawn is Philip's nephew, so Claire is also Philip's great niece as well as Tony's great niece.

OMgosh...........I guess I am going to have to put that "announcement" at the top of the Day ahead column tomorrow.......

Folks, there are many other areas/forums in the Salem Spectator.....and there is an announcement of particular interest to many of you at the top of the Crystal Ball forum and the Daily Days forum.

That said, this thread is about the show for Thursday, January 31. No where in the summary is any reference made to John perhaps being Colleen's son, or the relationship between Shawn & Belle that might be a result, but isn't. If you have comments about other subjects than the summary, please visit our other forums, where there some lively conversations about various other aspects of Days.

Thank you.

wow

:(I made one post..it was ignored..now i made a post and got yelled at basically...time for me to go back to just reading. Thanks for the...welcome?:(

SEEMS WILL PLAY A GREAT ROLE IN STEFENO CARE..if he deems that he is not getting the care he needs

He probably will. I can't wait for Shawn to find out that Colleen is alive! Then he won't have to feel as if he "killed' his older sister!

Looks to be a good episode. Can't wait to see tomorrow!

:(I made one post..it was ignored..now i made a post and got yelled at basically...time for me to go back to just reading. Thanks for the...welcome?:(

Nelenna, I don't think that post was aimed at you....your post was correct as far as I can tell....sorry you are upset but please give us another chance...no one was yelling at you, I promise....you are very welcome here...!!!

Shawn and Belle may not be related but that would make Sami and EJ cousins yuck maybe thats how they will end this nightmare of a marriage.

The soapoperafan site states that Colleen and santo are the parents of john. That page is linked to this day ahead forum so I don't understand why its a big deal to discuss it here

Hey, just a quick response about Stefano's "daughters". Way back in the 80's we found out that Renee' Dumonde (who was engaged to Tony, and ultimately killed by the Salem Slasher/Strangler or whoever the serial killer was at that time) was Stefano's illegitimate daughter with Lee Dumonde (played by that actress Brenda Bennet that committed suicide), and Megan Hathaway who was Bo's ex-girlfriend and tried to kill Hope, but ended up dying herself was Stefano's daughter also. I don't remember her mother's name though. With Stefano spreading his seed so far and wide, who knows who else will come out of the woodwork? Even thought this reply is long-winded, I hope it helps.

renee was actually killed by stefano I beleive not the salem strangler

Im sorry maybe it was andre . I just know it wasn't the salem strangler. if I recall correctly, it had something to do with a raven's feather but I do beleive for some reason that it was stefano

Back