Thursday, January 31st........

Just watched the episode on YouTube and did anyone else think the "safehouse" that Sami and EJ are staying in looks alot like Victor's old house??? It sure is plush for a safe house....!!!

And where the heck did EJ get that shirt??? He looks like the Sandman in Spiderman 3.....!!!!

i'm so confuffled is everybody in day related. where brady? i hope we have some nice happy storys or my head will explode. hope every ones well. thanks again barb.

I thought she said daughters also and that threw me for a minute, but then I remembered Kristen DiMera...adopted daughter of Stefano correct? Also isn't Claire related to Philip? Philip and Bo are half brothers, Shawn is Philip's nephew, so Claire is also Philip's great niece as well as Tony's great niece.

You brought up a great point that I didn't think of before...Shawn and Philip are both Kiriakises, and they are both related to Claire. I forgot that they were related. One is Vic's son, one is Vic's grandson.
It's amazing how EVERYONE is related in Salem.

Just watched the episode on YouTube and did anyone else think the "safehouse" that Sami and EJ are staying in looks a lot like Victor's old house??? It sure is plush for a safe house....!!!

And where the heck did EJ get that shirt??? He looks like the Sandman in Spiderman 3.....!!!!

Doesn't anyone think that the Pub in Ireland is the Brady Pub with candles and a fireplace? However, I am finding that the show is so damn dark, that they could be walking in a closet and I wouldn't know the difference.
I love how when Sami is in the safe house with Lucas, it is a seedy motel, but with Ej, it is a plush winter cabin. How fitting!
EJ could wear a sack cloth and still look mighty fine.

where do you go on you tube to see the days ahead can someone tell me please.

Ricky posts the links here most of the time...watch for his posts...or you can just go to YouTube and do a search for "Days of our lives Jaunuary 31st" or "Days of our lives February 1st" etc....sometimes they won't be done yet, just keep checking back...I forget the name of the person who posts them each day, but sometimes they post early and sometimes they post late....

So if Colleen is really John's mother then Belle and Shawn are REALLY cousins, yuk.... then Philip should be very happy, so where is Brady.?.?

I wonder if Stefano had Brady killed and used parts of him to bring back John??? Just a thought!

Back