Thursday, January 31st........

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday, January 31st, 2008

Episode #10,752 Taped 1/10 Director – Grant A. Johnson

The show really jumps around today with very short scenes, and so much back and forth, it is sort of hard to keep stories together, but good show otherwise. Tony arrives to join Anna at the Pub, but she seemingly could care less. She tells him she is preparing for an interview, he sort of laughs, she reminds him she headed up a very successful company, and he comments that the brains and talent behind that were not hers. Ooops, wrong answer. She is not stupid, he did not mean it. He gets a phone call from Lexie that Stefano is in ICU, and he has to come to the hospital now. He leaves. Anna makes a phone call, gets an appointment for the ad exec position, and gleefully tells Caroline, who joins her that the company is in direct competition with Tony’s company, and she cannot wait to beat him at his own game.

Sami & EJ are evidently in the safe house, minding the twins (and yep, both are real babies, and absolutely adorable. She puts Allie in the crib (who seems to be standing already, lol) and gets a phone call. EJ is putting Johnny down, as Sami gets off the phone, telling him that Lucas’s trial is coming up and they want her to testify. She is upset, Allie’s father is in jail, will be going to prison for shooting EJ, & was only trying to protect her and the children from EJ and his father. He says he does not blame Lucas, he would probably have done the same thing in his place. Sami talks of being without the man she loves, is unhappy she is “stuck with you” and realizes she really is all alone. EJ assures her that he will always be there for her and won’t leave her. His cells rings, it is Roman, giving him the same message she gave Tony.

Lexie stands by Stefano’s bed, trying to get him to respond to her voice. Roman arrives, she complains about all the tests being negative, they do not know what caused this, as there is really no signs of him having a stroke. She is perplexed, does not understand what happened. She could run some additional tests, new ones. Roman tells her that Dr. Carrington is in charge of his case, she should probably let him handle it. She asks Roman to get in touch with EJ and get him down to the hospital. Out in the hall, she is handed some test results, glances at them for about a second, and becomes upset. Roman asks if those are more results from Stefano, no, for someone else, a kind, gentle and really great person. She goes back in Stefano’s room, and Steve comes up to Roman, asking if he is working on the Decker case. Roman cannot talk about it but says he is doing the best he can for everyone. Steve makes a comment about “now that Decker knows where the body is” maybe he will back off. Steve gets a call from Adrienne to meet her at the Pub. He leaves.

Adrienne arrives at the Pub, looking very solemn. He asks how she is doing, and she sadly tells him she is leaving Salem. Steve is shocked, but she says she only came back to help him, and stayed on. He talks of her buying the Cheatin Heart and it is doing so well. Yep, it is, but Justin has been miserable, and he got a fabulous job offer in Dubai, Steve can come visit. WHERE is that…..and she tearfully says half way round the world. She will get Max to run the Cheatin Heart for her, til she decides what to do with it, they hug (yes, very emotional scenes here) as they say how they will miss each other. Steve says he know he was a pain in the butt, Adrienne agrees, but “you were MY pain in the butt”. They hug again, she hurries off, stopping at the door, to turn, and blow a kiss his way. (And we ALL know she was blowing it to us viewers, Good-bye, Judi, we love you, and wish you the very best)

Steve returns to the hospital, tells Roman about Adrienne leaving town. Roman has evidently told Steve something about Lexie’s other patient , as Steve promises to fill Kayla in, and take the next flight to Ireland..

Tony and EJ arrive, Lexie fills them in on Stefano’s puzzling condition. They talk about trying to help him or not. Tony thinks it ironic that Stefano’s fate lies in the hands of the 3 people he hurt and manipulated the most. (hmmm, I would not say the “most” ). While they talk, we hear Stefano’s voice, scolding, yelling, begging at times. In spite of all he has done to them and other, he is still their father, they all agree. But they know he could never harm anyone they care about again in this state. Stefano is begging for Rolf, he will know how to fix him. All 3 are in different areas of the room, pondering when Tony walks up to the bed, telling Stefano how he mistreated him all these years, for his own selfish reasons, abandoning him for 20 years, his ******* son, and as he looks at him now he feels no pity, no nothing. He walks away, EJ comes up, sits down, and tells Stefano how his evil obsessions turned what he had with Samantha into something cold and heartless. And “because of you, I forced myself on her, something I will have to live with all my life. All so you could have an heir. Well, where are your heirs now?” Now it is Lexie’s turn, telling him he cost her her marriage, and then nearly cost her her sanity when he held her captive for months and months. We hear Stefano’s voice telling them he really did love them, they have to help him. Lexie walks over to her brothers, saying what should we do? Help him, or leave him like this so he can never again harm others. The men nod, Tony walks over, kisses Stefano on the forehead, saying May you rot in hell. Stefano screams, You SOB. Tony walks over to the other two, all in agreement, They leave Stefano as is, and all leave the room. Stefano;s voice is screaming…..No-o-o-o-o-oo-o.

In Ireland, Shawn & Belle are at the B&B, wanting to know where Crystal is. The two Irish guys say there are a lot of people looking for Crystal, others were here, they are gone. Philip & Chloe have chimed in, all 4 insisting they be told. Crystal comes in, Belle wants her daughter, Crystal tells her she is safe. Philip suggests to Shawn they go search, the guards almost get into it with them, Crystal stops them, saying, no. And then just says, Upstairs.
And Upstairs, John is fingering his hidden knife, Marlena cannot believe who she is looking at as she goes round the rocker where the old lady is seated. We hear the woman’s voice, but only see her back. Bo & Hope are roaming the halls, trying their skeleton keys in various rooms, and finally get to THE room. Both are astonished at seeing Marlena & John (who is supposed to be in the hospital) and then seeing the woman in the rocker, who says, yes, she is alive. Marlena explains to Bo how she helped John out of the hospital, he was not under arrest but only in protective custody, and it was important he complete his mission, which seemed to have led them here. John says barely anything here, except that his mission was to find this person. Bo tells the woman he & Hope are looking for Claire Brady. She says Claire is safe. Now the 4 musketeers burst in, the woman stands and faces them all, saying they are right, she would never hurt kin of a Brady, Claire is safe. She has outsmarted Stefano, and all the soldiers he has sent before. She has been playing cat and mouse with Stefano for the past year, ever since he learned she was still alive. Then you really ARE her, aren’t you, asks Marlena. Yes, says the woman, I am Colleen Brady.

Barb

WHOA!!! Looks like it's gonna be a good show:smile:! Can't wait to see if I am able.

We got a train today, probly will be here really late. I need to figure out how I am going to leave for a sec so I can go cash my check, crappy trains!

Tis a good show........I just wish they would have let scenes go longer than a minute or two.

Holy Moly, if the test results for Bo are serious enough that Steve and Kayla are going to Ireland, then I am truly worried about Bo....!!!

Tis a good show........I just wish they would have let scenes go longer than a minute or two.

I haven't seen this episode but I thought today's was jumpy too....this one must be really jumpy....

I love that the 3 DiMera offsprings decide to leave the old man just like he is and walk out the door....but I figure one of them will have second thoughts down the road and help him, like Lexie probably....she's probably the dimmest of the lot....

Cousins

So if Colleen is really John's mother then Belle and Shawn are REALLY cousins, yuk.... then Philip should be very happy, so where is Brady.?.?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggg............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And first, let me apologize to all the Anna fans, BUT how old is this woman??? 15, 16..??? Good grief, grow up, be with the man you love for what time you got left in life...Anna, you are too old to be playing silly little girl games, unless you don't really want Tony...serve you right if he won't take you back, he needs a grown up mature woman, not a silly old woman in denial.....

Shawn and Belle aren't cousins by blood. Shawn is a Kiriakis and a Caroline. I think they are safe... Like Stephanie and Max. A bit creepy if they had been raised as cousins/uncle/neice, but everyone knows days - they keep it in the family...

I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!! :rant:

Poirot, maybe you need to send out a mass email to everyone explaining Belle/Shawn if Colleen is John's mother...

Claire is not a Brady since with John a Dimera and Shawn is Bo's and he is Victor's or could this Bo illness be leading up to the fact Bo is Shawn senior's baby boy???!

I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!! :rant:

Poirot, maybe you need to send out a mass email to everyone explaining Belle/Shawn if Colleen is John's mother...

I agree!! LOL

Me too! I'm not sure what you can do that you haven't already done, but....geez!!! Just about every thread I read mentions this somewhere.

I believe years ago Bo was sick and this is how they found out he was not Shawn Bradys son that he was actually Victor's

Now, on a better note..........I can't wait to see the Steve/Adrienne scene. Every time he gets emotional, he makes me cry. (AWWW). Sorta (but not quite) like Michael Landon used to do on "Little House".:D Yes, I grew up in the 70's/80's.

I believe years ago Bo was sick and this is how they found out he was not Shawn Bradys son that he was actually Victor's

When this first came out TamiBelle, I thought maybe that it was going to be a way to find out that Bo really was Shawn Sr.'s but then it would cause all those troubles with Belle and Shawn D....if it weren't for that little problem, it would work great and then Gramps could give his life to save Bo......

And first, let me apologize to all the Anna fans, BUT how old is this woman??? 15, 16..??? Good grief, grow up, be with the man you love for what time you got left in life...Anna, you are too old to be playing silly little girl games, unless you don't really want Tony...serve you right if he won't take you back, he needs a grown up mature woman, not a silly old woman in denial.....

First let me just say that I was never an Anna fan, but as someone who is very close to Anna's age I totally agree with what she did. Tony was acting like a lamebrain!! Why should Anna not expect a proposal?? I hope she gets the job and shows Tony that she is a confident, intelligent "older" woman! Just because some of us are over 50 doesn't meant that we have to gravel to a man!!! And I think Anna has a lot of good years left!!!

No kidding!
I loved when Anna came back and was this snotty little sassbucket...especially with Kate and Marlena. Now she is acting like a spoiled little 5 year old. Pouting and getting mad at Tony because he didn't propose? The man has been on an island for 20 years...I doubt he is in the mood to be tied down to her already. Anna needs to stop being so needy. I am kind of hoping that Tony will move on. Anna is just annoying me!
I hear that Kate is available!

Thanks for the writeup, Poirot! I thought that yesterday's show was a bit jumpy. You would think that the editors and cameramen were on strike. Not the writers! LOL.

Back