Tuesday December 14, 2010

M

missvicki

Just got home and since I am caught up this week I figured I would post as I watch...

Opens with Rafe inspecting the pics of Johnny at the wedding. Wills says one of his pupils look white. No one elses is like that. Should they be concerned?

Melanie is asking Nathan why he is moving up the wedding date. Wants to know if they are getting married because Stephanie is pregnant. They are both accusing each other of being upset. Nathan wants to be honest for a second. They both said stuff in quarantine and he even told her he loved her. She asks if he was lying. Long pause. Nathan says hell no.

Repeat of Caroline and Stephanie at the hospital. Talking about how right can be for one person, but is not necessarily the right thing for another person. Right is subjective. No one needs to know that Philip cheated on Stephanie. Daniel's head perks up. Maxine interrupts Caroline and Stephanie. Daniel is talking to himself and says "cheating on my daughter and then telling her you want her to have your baby. I will kill you."

Chloe lets Philip in with take out from the Pub. Knock at the door. Brady shows up. He brought a blue little elephant for him. Chloe asks where Nicole is and Brady says they broke up.

EJ opens his door to Nicole slapping him in the face and calling him a *******.

Nathan and Melanie again to the pub and Melanie asks him if he loves her then why is he marrying Stephanie. He says he can't do this right now. Melanie says You're right, we should probably put this off for a couple of more years. He says he has to go and she says no. They need to figure this out. Please answer. If he has feelings for her, why is he marrying Stephanie. They sit at a table. He tells her when he got out of quarantine and he saw Stephanie he was going to tell her the truth and tells Melanie about the story of the patient who said she lived without her soulmate and was still happy. He says he realized that even if he still has feelings for Melanie he can still be happy with Stephanie. He then says none of it matters as she is a married woman therefore they can never be together. He says they can't just blow the good things they have in their lives just because they may have a case of 'wanting what they can't have'

Rafe tells Gabi and Will he understands why they are concerned but doesn't know what to think of the photos. Rafe tells Will good idea not telling Sami. Go re-print the photos and they will take it from there.

Nicole tells EJ that she hates him more then she ever thought she could. He asks what happened when she gave Brady the old heave-ho and she asks what do you think happened. She asks if it makes him happy and he got what he wanted so she is going to get what she wants and that is Sydney. She storms past him into the mansion and he grabs her arm and says not so fast.

Gabi, Rafe and Will go to the loft. Sami and kids are christmas shopping. Gabi gives Rafe the memory card. Hoping its a glitch in the printer.

Melanie tells Nathan he is right and she has a good marriage. Stephanie is obviously devoted to Nathan and if they got together they would probably annoy each other. Philip loves her and puts up with all her idiocracies. (spelling?) Nathan says the same for Steph. They both agree they shouldn't ruin it. They have to get past their selfish attraction so that no one gets hurt.

Caroline and Stephanie notice Daniel. They talk to him. Caroline tells them about moving the wedding up. Daniel is obviously troubled and gives his congrats and leaves.

Brady and Philip discuss Vivian while Chloe is changing Parker's diaper. Philip also wants to know how are they going to trust Nicole if they are broken up. She could spill the beans on them all.

EJ tells Nicole that she can see Sydney when she moves out of the Kiriakis mansion. She asks what he wants her to do. He says move in with me.

Gabi, Will and Rafe realize the eye still looks the same. They are kind of worried but Rafe says not to tell Sami yet. Will and Gabi leave. It shows us the picture of Johnny and then Rafe leaves the loft.

Abe asks Lexie what is going on with her and Ben. She tells him Ben was being sympathetic about her being upset about Theo and asks him what exactly is he accusing her of.

Melanie then tells Nathan that her and Philip are having a baby. HE tells her that he is happy. He tells her it happens asap and she says it shouldn't be a problem. They both get up to leave and Melanie tells him she can't stop thinking about what they said in quarantine.

Brady tells Philip they will discuss it later as Chloe comes back in. Philip tells them he has to leave. Chloe wants to know what they were talking about. He makes up a work excuse. He takes Parker from her and holds him. HE talk about happy they must be and she says she wishes he was too. She feels bad for both of them. Brady is such a bad liar. lol

Nicole is stunned that EJ asked her to move in with him. Not into his bedroom or his house. But into the DiMera Cottage that are on the grounds. She thinks he wants her around to keep an eye on her. He tells her its free room and board and Sydney is close by. He tells her to go get her things so she can move in later that day and him and Sydney will see her later.

Lexie and Abe argue in the hospital room. She wants to know where this is coming from.

Caroline and Stephanie hug as Nathan and Melanie walk in. They start talking about the wedding and Melanie looks as if she is about to be sick and excuses herself. Dr. Ben interrupts and says they won't be getting married soon at all. Shows Melanie smirking in the background.

Daniel is at the pier pondering whether or not he is looking into this too much. Chloe calls and asks if everythign is all right. Philip then appears at the pier. It appears he hangs up on Chloe.

Brady and Nicole are having drinks in the Kiriakis mansion. He asks if everything went well with EJ. Enter Henderson. Then Nicole throws her glass and says "You ******* you lied to me!" Brady looks stunned and shocked.

EJ answers the door at the DiMansion. It's Rafe. He says they have nothing to say to each other. Rafe tells him it is about Johnny and it is important.

Abe tells Lexie it's maybe because he saw Sami today and he tore into her and she reminded him that Lexie and him had a rocky history but he was sorry for over reacting. She is a beautiful, extraordinary woman and what man woulnd't be interested in her. Abe thinks he failed them both.

Dr. Ben suggests that Nathan should be tested and examined before doing anything about the wedding. Nathan gets angry that he is a Doctor and he would know if anything was wrong. Melanie has a funny look on her face.

Daniel did not hang up on Chloe but is acting strangely. Philip asks if everythign is ok and Daniel says it will be as soon as Philip tells him that he didn't cheat on Melanie. Philip looks shocked.

Nicole and Brady have a very loud fight. He tells Nicole that she has to choose between Brady and Sydney and she says Sydney. Henderson runs away and they start to make out. Saying they should break up more often.

EJ tells Rafe about Sami telling Johnny that Sami doesn't love him anymore. Rafe is not shocked. EJ mockingly tells him congrats then Rafe says he is there for more important things and hands him the pictures.

Melanie has a flashback at the hospital of them saying I love you. Nathan and Dr. Ben show up. Ben tells him what a great surgeon he is becoming. and tries to apologize for being rude with him and Stephanie. Melanie overhears Nathan tell Dr. Ben that Stephanie is the best thing that ever happened to him.

Abe and Lexi = blah, blah, blah. I have no interest in this.

Brady and Nicole get creative in the bedroom. I love these two together.

EJ is being a jerk. I know what my son looks like, etc. I don't need to look at the pictures. Rafe tells him to just look at them and tell him what he sees.

Brady tells Nicole that moving to the cottage is a bad idea. She says she can't stay there. Nicole tells him that she can never give up on him or Sydney the two people she loves most in the world. Brady looks sad.

EJ tells Rafe his son is fine and nothing is wrong. Rafe demands he look at the pictures. EJ shuts the door in Rafe's face and throws the pictures down.

Philip asks Daniel why he would say something like that and Daniel tells him he saw him with the woman from Titan last night in the pub. Daniel says that Philip wasn't exactly pushing her away. Philip is shocked that Daniel would think that he would do that. Daniel tells him to tell him that he didn't cheat on Melanie. Philip says he loves Melanie and he would never do anything to hurt Melanie that she is his life. and Daniel says you son of a ***** you're lying. He then grabs the neck of Philip's jacket.

Stephanie and Melanie are in the same hospital room. Stephanie says she gets her favorite flowers for the wedding. Melanie is doing stock. Stephanie keeps talking about the wedding. Melanie then asks sStephanie if she really knows how Nathan truly feels.

Nicole tells Brady they will pull this off. Brady says he likes a challenge.

EJ is looking at one of his own pictures of Johnny. He tells Mary to let him know as soon as Johnny is up from his nap.

Rafe goes back home. Knock at the door. It's Lexi looking for Sami. Rafe tells her they really need her help. He was going to call her.

Daniel tells Philip he is a sleazy *******. Chloe comes around the corner and hears everything. What did you think I wouldn't find out you cheated on my daughter?

Next on DAYS:
Nicole asks EJ if something is wrong with Johnny
Stephanie asks Melanie if she is saying Nathan is in love with Melanie.
Philip and Daniel are surrounded by lots of people and he says he knows the truth. Both mens faces are covered in bruises! Looks like it's gonna be a good fight!

Wow, thanks....looks like things are getting good...
Melanie downright disgusts me.....I think I may have to root for Stephanie.....but look how her father is behaving...I'd say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...why don't Daniel and Melanie run off to a desert island and have 2 headed babies together and be as holier than thou as they want, wait, Abe should go with them too....!!!!
Ok Rafe, I love you guy, but you should have gone to Sami first thing....it's wrong not to tell her of the problem...and to go to EJ first...??? Are you stupid or what..??? Oh, that's right, you joined the Salem PD so your IQ immediately dropped 30 points.....

Lexie and Abe....who the heck cares...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole and Brady.....Woooooo hooooooo.,.....!!!!!!

Abe and Lexi = blah, blah, blah. I have no interest in this.

Brady and Nicole get creative in the bedroom. I love these two together.

I laughed out loud at the first line, then I laughed even harder at the second line. A study in contrast!

Thank you so much for the summary missvicki. Fabulous job. Lots and lots going on!

Melanie downright disgusts me......why don't Daniel and Melanie run off to a desert island and have 2 headed babies together and be as holier than thou as they want, wait, Abe should go with them too....!!!!

I agree! Melanie and Nathan were like dogs chasing their tales. I mean tails. I love you. Oh but it doesn't matter. We love other people. Let's not give this any energy. Oh wait, I love you. Come on people. Love is not a disease where once you catch it, it's fatal. Step off, don't make a big deal of it, and go live your lives. And why does Melanie go all over town telling people she's having a baby if she's not pregnant yet? Dumb.

Thank you, missvicki. Oh my, kpatch is going to be upset that her Philip gets bruised.

red, my friend! I love you! Actually, I'll be thrilled if Philip is in an episode for more than 3 minutes, bruises or no bruises. Anyone besides me notice that he has a major storyline going on, but he gets the least airtime of anyone? He's been back burnered in a front burner story. Weird.

This Melanie/Nathan stuff is too dumb to take seriously. Doesn't anybody know two people can feel a physical attraction for each other without it being "love" and that there is not a law stating people must give into every single "feeling" they experience? You know they can get over it. After all, if they were to get together it wouldn't take them any time to get over it so why not just go ahead and get over it now? Kpatch already said it better but I just had to rant a little! And yes, it does seem like Philip isn't on as much as some of the others.

I agree with Pallison too. Good grief! Daniel and Melanie are tiresome busybody do gooders. I would have said Carly too, if she'd been in this episode. Those three definitely deserve one another and belong together.

Missvicki, thanks so much for taking the time to write up this preview! I think I'll like seeing Nicole slap EJ. But I'd like it better if she would knock him into another universe.

Oh, wow, thank you, Miss Vickie. Hmmm. Melanie is married, trying to have a baby, but wants Dr. Nathan to stay single and chaste. LOLOL Not that I trust him, but also glad Dr. Ben mentioned the recent illness and new drug. Perhaps it will give Melanie pause for thought in re: having a baby now.

Am really tired of Philip constantly hanging at Chloe & Daniel's place. Tis overkill. Am sorry we still don't learn what exactly was in Hope's letter to Bo that had him pondering.
Looks like Rafe & Sami are both not communicating. She did not tell him of EJ's call to have her come over, of her confrontation at the police station, nor of her decision to agree to EJ's request. And Rafe seems worried enough about Johnny to even go to the lion's den. Good for him.
Looking forward to the show. Too bad EJ is in it. LOLOLOL

Thank you for the excellent write-up. :)

I agree with you all. Melanie/Nathan - give me a break.

Lexi/Abe - no interest in going down that road again.

Rafe should have went to Sami before going to EJ. I can see wanting to keep her from worrying until he knew what was going on but to go to EJ?? Not cool.

Brady/Nicole. :smile: Cannot wait to see this. I absolutely love them together.

Happy to help with the write up!

As we all know, I am all for Nathan and Melanie getting together, but I was so annoyed with her yesterday. The smirk she had on her face at the hospital and when she was talking to Stephanie about knowing how Nathan really feels, I wanted to slap her. She has no right. She can run off and get all married and try to have a kid with her husband but Nathan is not allowed. I wanted to slap that smirk right off her face. Seems tho, that she is more troubled by what happened in quarantine then Nathan is. I kind of thought it would be the other way around. That Nathan wouldn;t be able to let go of it.

Really enjoyed all Nicole's scenes. The Daniel and Philip scenes were exciting too. I am looking forward to seeing those two go at each other!

EJ has custody of Johnny.....and is not allowing any contact with Sami. Rafe's concern was for Johnny, not EJ or Sami. And he evidently felt it urgent enough that whatever it is should be looked into as soon as possible. Kudos to him. And when he goes home (Sami not there, I am guessing) and Lexie arrives, whatever she wants is immaterial. He needs her help for Johnny. :clap:

I'm fine with Rafe talking to Lexi about it. There is just something about him going to EJ before he even tells Sami that doesn't sit well with me.

EJ has custody of Johnny.....and is not allowing any contact with Sami. Rafe's concern was for Johnny, not EJ or Sami. And he evidently felt it urgent enough that whatever it is should be looked into as soon as possible. Kudos to him. And when he goes home (Sami not there, I am guessing) and Lexie arrives, whatever she wants is immaterial. He needs her help for Johnny. :clap:

Lexie arrives to ream Sami out for what she said to Abe.
To tell her to mind her own business I am guessing. Cause she storms in there and Rafe says oh thank God it's you. I need your help....

There is just something about him going to EJ before he even tells Sami that doesn't sit well with me.

Well, given the stress that Sami is under, coupled with her tendancy to sneak in to see Johnny, and the fact that EJ has custody, I think Rafe going to EJ first was probably the right thing. I can see where you're coming from though.

I see where Rafe is coming from in not wanting to tell Sami first, however, if I were in that position, I would be so angry with Rafe for not telling me first. No matter what. So I get it from both sides!!

Am sorry we still don't learn what exactly was in Hope's letter to Bo that had him pondering.

My theory is simple. Hope spelled Ciara's name Sierra. This would seem correct to the warden, but Bo would know Hope would never spell it that way unless she was being forced to write the letter.

I thought about it being SEAra. Meaning Hope was indicating they take off on the Fancy Face...however, Shawn and Belle are off on the Fancy Face aren't they?

for the first time I was atcually rooting nathan on in today's show. he was absolutely right in what he told melanie.

for melanie to open her eyes and realize just how much philip means to her, and to stop taking him for granted. something tragic needs to happen to philip. or maybe he can start to fall for another girl. not chloe, but maybe taylor. melanie will realize that philip is her one true love and that she belongs with him. but will it be to late for her when she finally realizes this?

Wow, that pier is sure decorated fancy. Why??? I mean, lights, wreaths, garlands, etc. FOR A PIER???

Have to add that Salem is lucky there doesn't seem to be any public thievery, cuz those ornaments and fancy decorations have to be mighty tempting in these tough economic times.

that's funny Poirot cause when I first saw daniel standing there, I wrote in that he was at the park cause I thought that's what it was when I saw all the trees behind him. Then it moved and I was shocked it was the pier. LOL

The other thing......isn't it absolutely fantastic how quickly Mama Chloe regained her figure after giving birth? I mean, truly, not an ounce of flab, bet no stretch marks either. LOLOLOL

Back