Tuesday December 14, 2010

Chloe's figure is truly remarkable, and she got pretty big with the pregnancy too.

I did like that Nathan acknowledged that he and Melanie were maybe just wanting what they can't have.

I know Philip's cheating was stupid and wrong, but before Daniel goes beserk over it, he should get off his high horse and remember that he was a cheater involved in the break up of Philip's brother, Lucas, and his fiance/wife, Chloe. Not that I ever thought they should have been together in the first place, but still.....

Also, I agree, Poirot, the amount of time Chloe and Philip spend getting together is excessive, under the circumstances.

And finally, that baby Parker is just about the cutest baby I've ever seen on the show! He seems so engaged and really looks like he is smiling, though he is very young.

for the first time I was atcually rooting nathan on in today's show.

See kpatch clutch her heart and fall over in shock!

Also, I agree, Poirot, the amount of time Chloe and Philip spend getting together is excessive, under the circumstances.

And finally, that baby Parker is just about the cutest baby I've ever seen on the show! He seems so engaged and really looks like he is smiling, though he is very young.

I agree with everything you said OC, except about Philip's scenes with Chloe and Parker being excessive. The show doesn't know how to do subtlety and they are trying to konk us over the head so they are sure we realize that Philip feels drawn to the baby and goes to see him every chance he gets.

Parker is a truly adorable baby. I like how you described him as "engaged." I just want to eat him up, he's so cute! His dad too.

Ok Rafe...should have gone to Sami first thing....it's wrong not to tell her of the problem...and to go to EJ first...???

That's just typical Rafe. Yes, I know Sami will go ballistic when she hears Johnny has a problem but he is her son, not Rafe's. I don't care how much Rafe loves Johnny; he should not go behind Sami's back on anything that involves her children.

The other thing......isn't it absolutely fantastic how quickly Mama Chloe regained her figure after giving birth? I mean, truly, not an ounce of flab, bet no stretch marks either. LOLOLOL

Well if we can no longer sees any scars on her face and well...let's not even revisit the face-off/leg-on of Philip.....so.....I guess Chloe maintaining her perfect body is "normal" as far as Salem goes. :)

I agree with everything you said OC, except about Philip's scenes with Chloe and Parker being excessive. The show doesn't know how to do subtlety and they are trying to konk us over the head so they are sure we realize that Philip feels drawn to the baby and goes to see him every chance he gets.

Parker is a truly adorable baby. I like how you described him as "engaged." I just want to eat him up, he's so cute! His dad too.

ITA. It is really nice to see Philip with Parker. Love seeing them together. Today's scenes with Victor and Parker are real nice as well!

The other thing......isn't it absolutely fantastic how quickly Mama Chloe regained her figure after giving birth? I mean, truly, not an ounce of flab, bet no stretch marks either. LOLOLOL

Yeah, she got her figure back even faster than I did after my first pregnancy, and I was pretty quick. I was every bit as big as Chloe was too. After my second pregnacy, I lost the weight pretty quickly, but getting the figure back took a lot longer.

I like seeing Philip just about any way, any time. And seeing that baby is a delight. I get that they are giving us the build up for revealing that Philip is Parker's dad, but I do think for the people concerned in that whole mix, it would seem a little suspicious or odd that Philip is hanging around Chloe's place so much. But then, I guess he usually tries to time it so that no one sees he's there. Oh well, on to Wednesday's show, which I'm off to watch now!

Back