UPDATE on Day Ahead capability.....

so sad

I just wanted to say thank you for all you do. I work when the show is on and am unable to watch it so your summaries keep me in the know. I also read you summaries because I love your comments.

Osker Rose

I wanted to thank you for the great job you have done (and still do) on bringing "Days" to us all. I for one am not in a position to watch the show everyday. I work 12 hours and get home at 8:30 p.m. when everything is over with. I tape the show from time to time but never have time to watch all the episodes. Your Days Ahead was the first thing I read when I got to work in the morning. It was a great way to start the day and it would give me something to daydream about while doing hours and hours of dictation.
I hope the situation changes and you are able to get the broadcast again real soon. I agree that all change is NOT good. Some things are better left the same.

Good Luck and thank you!

prevuze up...is day ahead returning too?

Hi all. Sure ahve missed your recap Poroit. Had a friend e-mail me, Prevuze is back up, but I have no idea how they are getting their signal. How about you, Poroit...you getting a feed again?

Hi all. Sure ahve missed your recap Poroit. Had a friend e-mail me, Prevuze is back up, but I have no idea how they are getting their signal. How about you, Poroit...you getting a feed again?

Prevuze is doing the same as me now........same day. They have not found a new signal. I think they are getting a video from a Canadian viewer perhaps.

Days Ahead

I just wanted to let you know that Prevuzes has now found the sattelite feed. You may be able to contact them and see if they share the information with you. Take care...Have a GREAT Day!

Thanks for all you do

Hi - I've watched DAYS since I was in about 8th grade. The milage for our school didn't pass, so we had half days. That was over 30 years ago!! I have had times when I couln't watch, and always enjoyed "sneaking" the preiews when I worked (it was Barb, Lany, Linda??) that did the DAYS AHEAD. I've always been a "lurker" but since this may be the "end" of next day show info. I wanted to throw in my two cents. First, this has been some of the most fun I've had in my life - reading Barb's posts (maybe now since you live in the cold of WI, you should start writing romance novels - lol) and all the comments of the readers. As for the vote, I would take whatever Barb could provide.

So .... everyone.. thanks for the memories!! I know everyone has their favorites, so here's my two cents - John & Izzy B. I know the s/l was short-lived, but I've never cried so much it my life at the very end. Always have/always will think Izzy B. belonged as John's one true soul mate.:(

Hi - I've watched DAYS since I was in about 8th grade. The milage for our school didn't pass, so we had half days. That was over 30 years ago!! I have had times when I couln't watch, and always enjoyed "sneaking" the preiews when I worked (it was Barb, Lany, Linda??) that did the DAYS AHEAD. I've always been a "lurker" but since this may be the "end" of next day show info. I wanted to throw in my two cents. First, this has been some of the most fun I've had in my life - reading Barb's posts (maybe now since you live in the cold of WI, you should start writing romance novels - lol) and all the comments of the readers. As for the vote, I would take whatever Barb could provide.

So .... everyone.. thanks for the memories!! I know everyone has their favorites, so here's my two cents - John & Izzy B. I know the s/l was short-lived, but I've never cried so much it my life at the very end. Always have/always will think Izzy B. belonged as John's one true soul mate.:(
PREACH THE GOSPEL AT ALL TIMES - IF NECESSARY USE WORDS.
-St. Francis of Assisi

No More Days Ahead..

I am just getting back online and have found out the sad news about not being able to access the day ahead feed... What a bummer. We have become so spoiled. I have watched the show for 25+ years.. and the last several years I have just read your posting.. Which is better then the actual show!!! Thank you so much for all your efforts and dedication to all of us crazy DOOL'f fans.... You are awesome! -L

So sorry ~

Altho I don't get on that often, I do have to say that when I do, your musings are always fun to read and always very excellently written...

I am so sorry to hear of the issues at hand, but I also want to THANK YOU SINCERELY for all of your hard work and energy here on this Board ! I have been thrilled to be a part of it...

Thanks again for everything you have done, and I will be checking in occasionally to see how things are going.

ALSO -- I loved your little Red Hatter "Ruby" image from before...
My Mom was Queen Mum of her local chapter for 7 years, which made me, of course, the Princess Secretarious ! I did all of their newsletters and mailings... What a bunch of fun that was.

Anyhow ~ All the best to you !
Much Love and PEACE your ways ~

Always ~
AYMEE

Back