Vindictive Sami

I cannot remember, did Sami only cheat once? Hasn't she been pretty faithful when she's been in a relationship? She's done bad things, but she has paid for them, quite a bit. EJ hasn't paid for one ounce of what he's done and Abby, while she hasn't done much, only tried to ruin Carrie and Austin's marriage, only got a slap from Carrie, but otherwise was shown compassion for that mess. Sami didn't deserve Abby's careless treatment, Abby wanted EJ and had him, despite the fact that he was engaged. Why do they continue to write women hurting and disrespecting each other? I guess that's what really upsets me.

Sami stupidly and selfishly cheated on Rafe with EJ when she thought Johnny was dead, and in Sami's own words, it cost her everything, it was one of the worst nights of her life, and she hated what she had done. This is why I don't believe for a moment when Sami got another chance with Rafe that she would have thrown it away to be with EJ. In 2010, before Sami even knew EJ was behind Sydney's kidnapping, EJ kept begging Sami to marry him, and Sami kept turning him down because she was in love with Rafe.

The evidence against EJ that Sami supplied to the police is real. Sami hasn't done anything wrong (for once). She is simply exposing EJ and Abby. Johnny and Sydney will be better off without EJ and Stefano's influence. Like Will said the best times of their (including his) lives were when Sami was married to Rafe. That was a happy family. Sami's apartment was covered with pictures of Rafe, Sami, and the children laughing, smiling, and doing things as a family.

Sami still loves EJ and she forgive him in the end. She knows deep half of this was her fault she kicked him out of her bed. She even told Kate this. Sami will make him suffer, may even cry and beg for mercy but in the end they get angry. And you know when EJ and Sami get angry what comes next? Hot angry sex.

edited to add punctuation so we can understand post....EJandSamifan, you've been warned about this, repeatedly!!! JS

@ EJandsamifan, how do you figure that its Sami's fault? The golden boy:rolleyes: himself admitted he was at fault after TRYING but failing to blame Sami because its never Juniors fault oh me oh my!:sarcasm: Please! He's lucky that she hasn't gone after him full throttle but I cant wait to see what else she does to make him pay:clap: Oh and Sami Jean loves him yes but Sami GENE does not and she definitely knows he does not love her.

I see your point, but keep in mind, it's also Abby's home. I'm also not so sure Sami was going to physically attack her, as we've gotten a good look at what that looks like recently with Nicole. Abby's an adult, well past legal age, and should reasonably be living on her own.

How is this any different from any other third party breaking up an argument they're witness to, regardless of who's right or wrong, regardless of age. Eric has done it time and time again recently with Nicole and Marlena. He's done it with Sami and Nicole. Marlena has done it in the past with Sami and Will. No one has just stood around and let 2 people just go at each other, or let one person tear down the other,without interfering, unless you count the many times EJ has been called out for his crimes with an audience. If Sami wanted a clear path to Abby with no interruptions, she should have just summoned her over to the mansion. Yes, Abby lives there but that house belongs to Jennifer so her interfering and kicking Sami out was well within her right and the right thing to do.

Abby deserves everything Sami is dishing out. She was befriended by Sami, Sami trusted Abby to care for her children and invited Abby into the family home. Sami, as we know, has a hard time making and keeping friends.

But she was really trying and Abby, in return, had an affair with her fiancé. While I loved the EJ and Abby affair, it was wrong and a simple sorry doesn't cut it. EJ's getting nailed as well, with Sami and Kate taking over the company and as Sami said, it's just the beginning.

I think there are 2 different arguments going on here. One is whether Jen was right to defend Abby against Sami in her home which I think she was. The second is whether Abby deserves Sami's wrath, which I think she does. Just because Sami's justified doesn't mean Jen should just step aside and let her throttle Abby.

While I think Jenn should defend Abby, she had to first understand and accept that Abby did do all the things she was being accused of. That is a huge part of why I think Abby deserved what she was getting and Jenn deserved hearing the way she did.

I think the question here is whether Jen had the right to toss Sami out, and she did. What she thinks of her daughter's actions is another story, and did not come into play.
Sami never befriended Abby. She used Abby to get out of doing something with her children that SHE was supposed to do. She also used her for the art lessons since she never bothered with it herself, or was even interested in it. She wanted to play "let's pretend" with EJ on their honeymoon......which was ridiculous since they already have been living together for quite some time.
She continually forced herself into Abby's life, so they were really not "friends".
And face it. Both Abby & EJ were feeling an attraction. The sexual tension between them was palpable, but ...it was EJ who followed Abby out to Smith Island, knowing full well that he did not have to do so. Hope was not there, and no matter what he says about going to shut Abby up, there was no one there for
Abby to talk to. He went because he knew they would be alone. And Abby, the fool, was unable to resist temptation.

I agree that EJ followed Abby to Smith Island and knew she was alone, but he went to talk to her and try to keep her from talking to Hope. When Abby told him any girl would like to have sex with him or however she said it he lost his stupid little mind and so did she. Abby never even tried to resist temptation, she encouraged it.

I think that Sami has no clue how to build a friendship and in her mind she felt like she was and was getting the art lessons out of it as well. Classic Sami selfishness. Sami put herself in a vulnerable position of needing Abby which is why (I think) she was overboard in her butting in and she is paying for it.

I still maintain that once EJ knew Hope was not on the island, there was no need for him to continue going there. He could easily go back, and waylay Abby somewhere else if all he wanted to do was get her to decide not to talk to Hope.
No, he went anyway.
And he went looking for her/followed her into the supply room, and HE locked the door. Also into the garden which she was decorating for HIS wedding. As others say here, takes two to tango, and EJ knew exactly what he was doing.

Have to say, I am looking forward to whatever Sami has up her sleeve to do next.

I agree completely that it takes two to tango.......just not so sure about the island trip. EJ and Abby followed each other around like like a female dog in heat and her "friend"...

Sami asking Abigail for art lessons and to help Johnny bake happened before she knew about the affair. It was nothing's more than a plot device so that Sami could throw both those things back in Abigail's face just like she is doing right now.

Friendship had absolutely nothing to do with it. They are over 10 years apart and have nothing in common to begin with. Sami would have been better off befriending her evil cousin Jeannie Theresa.

I am so glad Samantha is back. Not that fake Samanther, so lame, but the REAL Sami, who gave EJ hell for kidnapping Sydney and putting the imposter Rafe in her bed. I really think this is the last straw for their relationship. I also laughed at her mocking Jennifer for being 'sanctimonious' or whatever she called her.

I cannot remember, did Sami only cheat once? Hasn't she been pretty faithful when she's been in a relationship? She's done bad things, but she has paid for them, quite a bit. EJ hasn't paid for one ounce of what he's done and Abby, while she hasn't done much, only tried to ruin Carrie and Austin's marriage, only got a slap from Carrie, but otherwise was shown compassion for that mess. Sami didn't deserve Abby's careless treatment, Abby wanted EJ and had him, despite the fact that he was engaged. Why do they continue to write women hurting and disrespecting each other? I guess that's what really upsets me.
Sami cheated on EJ with Lucas when they were first married. But of course, Sami was forced to marry EJ to end the feud between their families. The man she really loved and had previously been happily married to was Lucas. So, nothing wrong with that, especially considering the awful things EJ had done to her recently. The second time Sami cheated was on Rafe with the grief sex. The third time was when her and EJ almost romped in the safehouse after the DAYSaster, since she was in a relationship with Lucas at the time. And to further show her lack of faithfulness, just after EJ left and fell into Ian's trap, Sami began flirting with Rafe. So she wasn't really that faithful to either Lucas OR EJ at that time.

That's because Sami only looks out for herself and never anyone else. She does not really love EJ, Lucas, or Rafe. Sami is a narcissist and only wants what's best for her. That includes not taking Johnny and Sydney into consideration with her revenge for EJ. I agree that after all the garbage EJ has pulled for the last 8 years, it is about time he pays for his crimes, but his children will be upset if he is not around. Even if nobody tells them what is going on, they should be asking questions where he is. Even when Sami and Rafe had the kids, Johnny was often distressed when EJ was not around (except after the Rafe 2 fiasco), and on Sydney's 3rd birthday, she wanted to see her daddy because he was not around, and EJ ordered Will to bring her over. When Sami and Rafe came to get her, Sydney was upset and wanted EJ to come to her party at the pub.

Maybe the writers will not show the younger children and their feelings about what's happening in this story, but they will be ignoring an integral part of the story. But wait a minute, these are the same writers that wanted us to believe Gabi was always onto Nick's blackmail schemes and was trying to protect everyone when she would defend him up until the last week before he was murdered :rolleyes:.

Back