Wardrobe

Someone in the makeup dept. has an overly heavy hand when applying that dark red lipstick. Abby had it on the other day, Sami did one day. It does not look good, maybe it is the harsh lights, but it looked the worst today on Jen.

What's interesting to me is that the styles are all over the place. The clothing I see on the show is not trendy or what I see in stores currently or 6 months ago. Sure some of the business attire is timeless but most of what I see if just out of left field. It's like someone is just picking what THEY like and giving it to whichever actor fits into it.

As for the seasons, I'm thinking nobody on the wardrobe department has ever lived outside Southern California.

LOL, don't know about Poplar Bluff, but long sleeved flannel shirts can be found all over the Northwoods here (but more likely in fall and winter) all the time. Working in areas with lots of trees means lots of insects, both crawling and flying, and though Salem has none of those at all, they ARE prevalent elsewhere. LOL

It was skin tight and her chest is popping out the cut out part.

I thought I was the only one who noticed it. It was hard to focus on anything else besides "the girls". In fact, when Chad was talking to Jordan, his eyes seemed to focus there also. Not blaming the actor, mind you. It's like one can't help one self. They were right there on display. The song "Thank heaven for little girls" takes a whole different meaning. :rotfl: All right, going to the corner now !

I went to Kohl's yesterday and saw a lot of clothes with flower patterns.
Flowers must be in for fall and winter

Maybe so......doesn't mean they look good, or should I say look good on everyone. I always get a kick how, at the end of a season, there are these racks and racks of unsold "in fashion" items marked drastically down, definitely a bargain for some folks.

Back