Wednesday, October 17th

George wrote:
Maybe it is just me, but i havn't seen Job listed in any of the Comings and Goings! Please don't tell me this is a dream sequence. Is it just coincidence that Stefano is going back to Italy at this time. Could it be to heal and reprogram his pawn?
:evillaugh:
Stupid I know!

that is a darn good thought!!!! not stupid at all!! he was never listed was he???? this just all came as some big overnight thing to all of us! so john hasn't had a storyline lately....well neither has many others such as maggie until today, but they haven't axed her??? i'm sticking with the fact this is some trick, i am gonna have faith on this cuz let me tell ya, i balled like all the characters did today.....brought back all the memories of zack! (which in my own opinion will turn up alive someday)....everyone else does!!!! :?:

Alligato wrote:
yea, kind of funny that neither Bo and John are actual Bradys. Only Roman...and where is Roman? Were any Brady's present? Other than Sami?
By the way, can anyone give me a rundown of who is an actual Brady? Shawn Sr., Roman, Kayla...right?

and kimberly! :clap: who was not there today, she's the other sibling

:OT: but i have to ask??? does anyone know who caroline's family line is??? maiden name and all that stuff???

He's gone...
John's really gone...
I can't believe it! Why would Days do something like that?!

Anyway, I feel the only right thing to do is to give John a proper burial. I know that they're going to do it on the show, but I'm talking about on the forum. So, here it goes:

He's gone...
John's really gone...
I can't believe it! Why would Days do something like this?!
Ah, well. It doesn't matter now. I feel the only right thing to do is to give John a proper burial. I know that Days is going to do it, but I mean on the forum. Well, he it goes:

[size=large]John Black[/size]
[size=large]1953 - 2007[/size]
[size=large]Husband - Father - Brother[/size]
[size=large]R.I.P. John Black[/size]
[size=large]"That's a fact..."[/size]

Would anyone like to say a few words in regards to John Black?
:cry:

Also, if your wondering, I don't really know what year John was born, no-one does. That's just the year that Drake Hogestyn was born.

Oh man.
I just watched this show. I feel sick. Performances were convincing and heartbreaking. Bo was fantastic! Great to see Kate there.

I don't see any way that John can come back. He died. Like no question about it. Shame on them if they are fooling us because I have been having a rough week with all of these scenes. Big shame if we are being duped.

I hated the way they have EJ obnoxiously obsessing about the stupid wedding. What a nutjob!
And I hated how John just died, the cast is bawling, I am bawling and we have the foolish, senseless story of Sami saying again that she must marry EJ. And Lucas stupidly signing the papers. I hate they ended with that. It ruined the whole scene.

I don't know how Sami can watch the love story of Marlena and John, and then want to divorce her love of her life. If anything, John dying would make me want to be with the man I love...not divorce him.

I was liking the EJ/Lucas/Sami triangle...and now I HATE it. I just hate the whole thing. Ugh! Somebody do something to stop this. Please just put Lumi together or EJami together and we will deal. Just stop this same story!

WOW!!!! I have always been such a HUGE John Black fan. I love the eyebrow raising that he always did. It always made me laugh. My grandmother and i would talk about it all the time. It is just soooo sad to have to watch the actos crying knowing that they were TRULY CRYING about it all. Its just awful!!!!

So i am watching DAYS right now on soapnet, i just saw the scene with Bo talking to John, OH MY GOD!!! I seriously need to get a bigger box of tissues!!!! And i'm only 15 minutes into the show. OH GOODNESS.

Back