SPOILER !! Week Apr 1

Coupling on Days has been amok for years now. :whack: Maybe the writers should move on from doing what they can't do. The writers need to go back to school and take lessons on relationships, that is falling in love and all the growing of couples to get to the ultimate decision of marriage. Disgraceful how the handle love in Salem.

I agree. I was so happy when they brought Sheri Anderson on as Creative Consultant, but I guess they didn't want to consult with her anymore. :sad:

I really hope this is the end of Rafe and Hope. I have never liked them from the start.

I really am bored with Sarah and Eric. Who cares? At this point Sarah and Xander were more exciting to watch.

I don't know, none of these storylines are doing much for me.

Last edited:
What bugs me about the Claire & lighter thing........So, Claire finds the lighter, sets the fire, and LEAVES the lighter there. JJ has said he saw it. So, why was it left there by police, fire dept. etc. (as fire depts. usually have to determine cause of fire) and then how did Claire get it again? And why keep it?

That whole thing confused me. Was he talking about the Chad and Abigail fire. He was a cop then. Or was he talking about the first Ciara fire? He said he saw the lighter there. Why was it left?

He was talking about the first fire with Ciara. Just doesn't make sense unless Claire went out and bought one just like the lighter used to set the cabin fire. Or maybe there were a couple of those lighters at the cabin and she took the one she used to light the fire, leaving behind a duplicate.

Add to the list of "not making sense" happenings on Days.
Whether Melinda is Haley's sister, or MAYBE her mother, would she really leave her to be deported without trying to help? And WHY did Melinda not work on getting Haley legal all these years?
Is Abe really that unaware of what is going on that he did not know of Ted representing shady Leo in a suit against Sonny/Will??? So appoints him D.A.? Even if temp? Adding to it, hires Sheila as his primary asst. despite no experience?
And I have not even listed all the hospital mistakes, including HIPAA violations, or the fact Salem's winter weather seems suspiciously California like, despite being so close to Chicago.

It is a good idea to run it by your sister who is also an attorney, GrkPebbles, but good ideas don't exist in Salem! You would think that Melinda would do what was necessary to make Haley a legal citizen, if only to avoid problems later on. The whole story makes no sense! There are a number of things Melinda could have done but didn't. How did Haley get through school if she is undocumented? How did she get a nursing license if she is undocumented? This whole thing is making my head ache!

He was talking about the first fire with Ciara. Just doesn't make sense unless Claire went out and bought one just like the lighter used to set the cabin fire. Or maybe there were a couple of those lighters at the cabin and she took the one she used to light the fire, leaving behind a duplicate.

She probably got them in a "BOGO" (Buy One, Get One free) deal at the local gas station / mini mart. :rotfl:

What bugs me about the Claire & lighter thing........So, Claire finds the lighter, sets the fire, and LEAVES the lighter there. JJ has said he saw it. So, why was it left there by police, fire dept. etc. (as fire depts. usually have to determine cause of fire) and then how did Claire get it again? And why keep it?

No-brainer here, Poirot. All the people in Salem have one brain that are linked to the writers, that alone is cause and effect. Reality is not part of Days and the people in Salem are suffering from, writers-block disease. :beat: :rotfl:

Wonder what is the secret that Eve spills......as it is not about Haley? Could she have convinced Jack to elope with her? Oh, please, am sorry I even said it. Ugh.

The ridiculous thing about the hospital scenes is the HIPAA violations of discussing patients in an area that is crawling with non personnel and the fights that happen right at the nurses' station and no one calls security. They supposedly have that waiting room right off the nurses' station that no one uses most of the time.

Back