SPOILER !! Week Apr 1

With the twins being created in a DiMera Frankenlab, I'd think a Cabbage Patch Kid birth certificate would be more valid than Cassie and Rex's.

3c5089c158c932ec97182822843b3385.jpg

Hope and Rafe have a tense conversation about Ted. [Why tense? They should be laughing over the absurdity of an unethical legal shark like Ted being named D.A., and his fumbling, inept attempts to move in on Hope.]

Maggie questions Sarah about her decision to accept Rex’s proposal. [Maggie must have too much time on her hands. By now, it's hard to understand why she isn't as bored and indifferent to the misadventures of cheating Rexy, gloomy Eric, and loud-mouthed, hard-drinking Sarah as most Days viewers are.]

Hope (with Ted and Rafe), Jennifer (the infamous toying with Jack and DocMcScruffy), Sarah (with Rex and Eric), and I'm probably forgetting about other women, they all like having the attention of two men. They can't make up their minds, ever, and they certainly can't make a move without a man, any man, by their side. A very retrograde and insulting way to write female characters, if you ask me.

Coupling on Days has been amok for years now. :whack: Maybe the writers should move on from doing what they can't do. The writers need to go back to school and take lessons on relationships, that is falling in love and all the growing of couples to get to the ultimate decision of marriage. Disgraceful how they handle love in Salem. :fan:

Last edited:
Back