SPOILER !! Week Apr 1

SPECULATION...
what about...Jordan & Ben's mother had an affair...the fellow now lives in CA. He is actually Ben's bio dad......but this is why Clyde mistreated the mother & kids so badly. And this is just a joke.......but since Rafe went to CA, what if that guy was Shane? LOLOL ...kidding, kidding......

Tuesday April 2:
Will and Sonny try to find answers to Will’s unexplained medical issues. [The answer is the writers' need to fill air time. When they have nothing else, they concoct a medical crisis for a Salemite.]

Thursday April 4:
Rafe returns from California with surprising news. [Let's hope that it isn't that he met Summer the psycho mermaid who said that she's coming back to Salem.]
Tripp and Haley struggle to maintain their cover story. [Since foolish Trippy has already blabbed all the details to nasty Claire, the struggle is really over before it begins.]

Friday April 5:

Eve drops a bombshell at Jack’s rally. [What -- that half of Salem's population consists of illegal aliens -- both foreigners and extraterrestrials?]
Ted makes a move on Hope. [Does this man have a death wish. He may have inexplicably escaped disbarment, but there's no escape from the wrath of Rafe. Ask Mummy EJ about the time he took a swing at the mighty Hernandez.]

I think Rafe's news will be that Caroline died. He always had a good relationship with her so it makes sense he would visit her. Though I don't know what sends him out there in the first place.

I thought that, too...but why would Kim not call family immediately ? Or Shane, Theresa......

And, I thought the service was to be in June? (Or maybe I am mis-remembering, and it is April???)

[The answer is the writers' need to fill air time. When they have nothing else, they concoct a medical crisis for a Salemite.]
Truer words were never spoken. Can't Will & Sonny remarry (if they must) and then have an adventure? Find a statue from ancient Greece worth a fortune? Derail a Titan plot to poison the lake? Anything?

Speaking of Extraterrestrials, are Rex and Cassie legal US citizens? Was the island on which they were born a US territory? Does Marlena being their surrogate mother automatically make them US citizens? These questions are more fascinating to me than the bore-dumb that surrounds Rex/Sarah/Fr Poutypants.

Ted Laurent and Justin would probably blow all their brain circuits trying to figure this one out, but the basic rule for children with uncertain parentage is that unless it's proven otherwise, the legal parent is the person whose name is on the child's birth certificate.

Last edited:
From what I remember.....Eggs were harvested from Kate, fertilized with Roman's sperm, and via in vitro, placed in Marlena. This was done per Stefano's orders by Dr. Rolf.
I don't think it was ever explained why Rex and Cassie could not speak any language, because even if raised in a lab, they would have heard voices. They knew how to walk, eat, etc. However, they did arrive in some sort of very small sort of satellite vehicle.
The fact is, their bio parents were American citizens, as was their surrogate. All being held prisoners, and having this done unbeknownst to them.

Which disease does Will have? The "someone has to be in the hospital" or
"it's too early for us to happy" in Salem one?

Why was JJ looking in Claire's jewelry box? Maybe he was looking
for some earrings to wear.
And ever repeated--we have to do more tests!!!

Back