SPOILER !! Week Apr 16

Yes, but how much do we care about these stories? At this rate Abby will self-diagnosis and heal herself in less than a month?! To me, the show is dragging in useless storylines and I am hoping May Sweeps are a huge surprise twist!

The weeks before a sweeps period are always a bit slower, as the stories build to their end, whatever that is. And the "end" is not always a good one. Meanwhile, new stories have to begin, & sometimes they are off shoots of some story that is over.

Kate in stunned when she discovers the mystery woman is Abigail! [It's hard to believe that Kate is ever "stunned." If somebody told her that Abigail and/or the mystery woman is the reincarnation of Cleopatra, Marie Antoinette, or Typhoid Mary, she'd say: "Whatever."
39-yr-old.jpg

Typhoid Mary: "I am not, I repeat,
I am not one of Abigail's alters"

Refusing to give up, Chad and Rafe work to prove Gabi’s innocence. [They could also consider getting a real lawyer who'd ask for a new trial on the grounds of ineffective assistance of counsel. In real life, this one is a long shot, but Justin's defense of poor Gabi was so bad, it just might work.]

Vivian realizes someone may be on to her plan. [Of course somebody is on to her. Vivian's plans are so dumb that the Little Future Detectives Club at St. Luke's Academy could figure things out in a Salem second.]

Pretty much saw this coming. Abby has so many traumas to deal with, she'll probably won't want to come back to the real world.

Thanks for the pictures too, Kat.

I wonder if the picture of Lucas and Chloe is related to her decision about Mexico? I am not expecting her to turn down the offer to go but I can't imagine Lucas being happy enough to laugh about it if she is going.

Ok, Poirot, I'm going to read the spoilers now.

Edited.....Oh, all right, I'd already read that spoiler. But I'm still wondering why Chloe and Lucas are laughing in the picture. Maybe it was an off-camera time of the actors joking around. I don't think I've ever seen Lucas laugh like that on the show.

Last edited:
Heck, that could be just snapped and only lasted a second.....It does APPEAR that Chloe turns down the offer, which is why what follows happens......????

Back