SPOILER !! Week Apr 16

I don't think I've ever seen Lucas laugh like that on the show.

I remember well when he and Sami broke the bed, he had that laughing freely look. I always wondered if it was supposed to happen, or if it wasn't supposed to happen and they just went with it. That I can still see it clearly in my mind's eye speaks to how entertaining and how really sweet the scene turned out to be.

I loved them together.

Katmouse - thanks for the Youtube and also the possible EJ return. Hopefully it will happen. :love:ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, there was nothing shown that said EJ might return. You've been asked repeatedly to stop making statements that are rumors on other boards/websites.

Once again, there was nothing shown that said EJ might return. You've been asked repeatedly to stop making statements that are rumors on other boards/websites.
If you open katmouse's YouTube link, you will also see a pic of EJ with the whole thing about the possible return of EJ and the open ended gift of life Kristen injected in EJ. It is not my imagination, but the detailed information about a possible return. No rumor, dear. Just click on the photo. ShaSha

The video you're talking about on YouTube (which had absolutely nothing to do with the weekly preview) is fan speculation, NOT a spoiler. It was also created back in November. Anyone can make a video about speculation or rumor and post it on YouTube, dear. That's how YouTube works. At the end of every video, YouTube suggests more videos the viewer might like, based on the content and title of the video. Days/NBC had nothing to do with that suggested video at the end of the weekly preview. Nor is it connected in any way, shape or form to the weekly preview video.

So once again, stop posting rumors or speculation as fact. Unless you see a post here on this board from a credible source, such as Soap Opera Digest, Jason47 or the Days/NBC website, consider it rumor or speculation and refrain from posting about it here. Any further posts about EJ's possible return, unless it comes from a credible source, will be deleted from now on.

Back