SPOILER !! Week Apr 17

I wouldn't mind that, as it would be somewhat less than usual. However, I'd be fearful of it bringing that dork Chad back into her orbit. :sick:

I had that thought as well but am hoping he is preoccupied by Abby leaving him.

Gabi always intrudes on men that are involved with other women.

How so?

The only guy Gabi ever tried to get involved with was Chad, way back when Casey Deidrick was playing him. That when they were models for Countess W. She learned her lesson pretty quick and never tried that again.

I'm afraid of what Nicole's confession to Brady might be. I'm guessing she gave in to Scooter's demands.

I may have missed something but I'm wondering what happens at Chad and Abigail's wedding renewal that sends her running. Maybe Chad accidentally says, "Gabi" instead of "Abby" when taking his vows??

Dario comforts Abigail. [These two deserve each other. And when Slimy Jr. goes to jail just like his daddy appears to be, Abby can visit him there. And if Dario does go to jail, how about him being cell mates with Ben?]

Paul gives Sonny new information about Deimos. [How about something different like Deimos wears trap-door pajamas?]

Tripp offers Jade a place to stay. [Another match made somewhere other than heaven. Had Jade learned that Tripp is going to inherit a fortune?]

Kate spies Dario and Abigail together. [One thing is certain. Ms. Blue Chunk won't keep this tidbit to herself.]

Nicole makes a confession to Brady. [Again, how about something different, such as she's no good at housekeeping, can't cook, or hates yard work?]

Someone really, truly needs to tell Julie exactly what Nick was. You know, UN saint him in Julie's mind. Hard to believe Julie would confront Gabi that way right in front of Eli....not a good image for her to impart to her newly found grandson.

Well if she does, he may start to rethink why his mom kept him away from her and why his dad was so distant with her. No one likes to be near a person like that.

Back