SPOILER !! Week Apr 20

Brady makes a shocking realization. [Has Mr. Clueless finally realized that creepy Kristen isn't anyone's true love.]

Gabi spars with Tony and Chad. [Why is she still around? She should be down at the courthouse to file for GabiChic's bankruptcy. After all, who'd buy her tacky fashions now?]

Marlena lights into Orpheus. [This seems rather pointless. Calling Orpheus an evil monster is just belaboring the obvious.]

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-20th-t41937-s30.html#p2041318

Monday, April 20, 2020
Jack comforts Jennifer, who's unnerved about Orpheus being free.

Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Kayla tells Justin her decision about their future.

Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Chad and Abigail take opposite sides over Kristen and Sarah's situation.

Thursday, April 23, 2020
Gabi is stunned when she sees a familiar face.
Sarah hides out in Paris with Rachel.

Friday, April 24, 2020
Victor is rushed to the hospital!

I guess it's bye bye Mickey since they using the name Rachel. Hopefully,
when Sarah comes back a DNA test will be done.

Since there's no mention of Xander, is he the one looking for Sarah and Rachel?

What kind of job can Kate do for Abe? A dock walker :)

Why is Orpheus free?

Will Kayla give Justin good news or bad news?

I was hoping the ridiculous sci-fi stuff would be ended....but no. Zoey (who is going to turn out to be Evan's sister, I suspect) will "sue" for custody of David. The mother (Jordan) named Rafe as who she wanted to be guardian, but now the sister of the man who killed the mother.......(unless she is suing on behalf of Evan) wants to take him. Ben is Jordan's brother, has been fine with Rafe. Yuk, and double yuk. I honestly hate when children, especially babies, are used as bargaining chips. Zoey doesn't even know David. Ugh.

Sorry, @oldsoapie, I don't think Kristen even finds out about the baby until Tuesday. But, I also read a spoiler that said that Kristen attacks Victor, which, of course, she will just get another pass because she is justified. But, no, she is still NUTS. I don't like the direction this story is taking, even though Sarah will also get a pass. Hey, maybe she runs into Rex in Paris and he talks sense into her? I have no idea when he is coming back.

I hope they will not try to force a romantic relationship between Abe and Kate. Kate’s time is up on this show. She serves no purpose and can not carry a story on her own. It is always about her meddling with her kids or plotting with Gabi or Stefano/Stevano. Wish they would write something where she builds something on her own (a business or company) and becomes a decent human being. She has no reason to be near Abe.

The custody thing with David is so ridiculous. I have no interest in seeing this play out. It’s time for Rafe to leave town, and he can take David too.

Orpheus is free, what the hell!? Why is he set free? Back when he returned he was already in prison and that was before he tried to blow up Salem! First Kristen, then Gabi, and now Orpheus gets off scot-free! Did he give Abe the Caramilk Secret in return for his freedom? These "writers" have no clue how the legal system works or logic for that matter.

Back when he returned he was already in prison
Actually, before he returned to Salem in 2016, he was considered dead. No explanation was given as to how he survived being killed in 1987 and eventually somehow ending up in prison.

Same as no actual explanation was given as to how he survived being killed in 2016 either.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Granted, my point being Orpheus broke out of prison so he must have been serving time for other crimes we don't know about, yet now he goes free after committing even more crimes!? What the literal hell is wrong with these "writers"? :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would Jennifer need consoling about Orpheus being loose?

Back