SPOILER !! Week Apr 23

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday April 23:
Trapped in the secret room, Vivian and Kate lash out at each other - and Marlena is stuck in the middle.

Tuesday April 24:
Rafe and Hope are forced to arrest Chad.

Wednesday April 25:
Concerned about Brady’s commitment to win back Eve, Victor makes an inquiry into his grandson's past.

Thursday April 26:
Steve is frustrated when he realizes he let Abigail slip through his fingers.

Friday April 27:
Lucas rushes Brady to the hospital.
Miguel abducts Chloe!

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11069511/3/#new

Monday, April 23, 2018
In prison, Gabi finds herself in danger when she encounters someone with an axe to grind.
Will and Sonny come together for Arianna's sake.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Claire has a heart-to-heart with Julie and makes a confession.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Ciara and Tripp work together to trap an unwitting Claire.

Thursday, April 26, 2018
Eve is furious when she mistakenly believes Brady rigged the Bella contest.

Friday, April 27, 2018
Jennifer gets the lowdown from Chad about Abigail.

How far back is Victor is looking into Brady's past? Is there something that makes
him fall in love all the time?

Poor Chloe.
And now we have four women taken against their will.

Why does Lucas take Brady to the hospital? I hope he's not drinking again.

I hope we see Arianna.

Monday April 23:
Trapped in the secret room, Vivian and Kate lash out at each other - and Marlena is stuck in the middle.
Group therapy. I hope she tells them both off in a huge way.

Tuesday April 24:
Rafe and Hope are forced to arrest Chad.
It has to be for him beating the crap out of Stefan. Or Stefan frames him for Andre's murder.

Wednesday April 25:
Concerned about Brady’s commitment to win back Eve, Victor makes an inquiry into his grandson's past.
I think he's looking for blackmail material. He hates Theresa as much as he does Eve. He would not want to bring Theresa back for Brady. Victor needs to be put out to pasture.

Thursday April 26:
Steve is frustrated when he realizes he let Abigail slip through his fingers.
Wondering what Steve had to do with Abby. I would really like some feedback on that.

Friday April 27:
Lucas rushes Brady to the hospital.
Miguel abducts Chloe!
I think Brady may have tried to intervene with Chloe's kidnapping and got hurt as a result. There could be a problem with his transplanted heart. That would be realistic. It could have Eve doing some deeper thinking too.

Monday, April 23, 2018
In prison, Gabi finds herself in danger when she encounters someone with an axe to grind.
Hmmm, maybe someone who was connected to Nick. That would be different. I hope come together does not mean relationship.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Claire has a heart-to-heart with Julie and makes a confession.
I hope she tells Julie that Theo cheated for her, and then Julie blows the whistle on her.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Ciara and Tripp work together to trap an unwitting Claire.
Sounds like they know about the cheating. I wonder what will happen when Eve and Brady get the truth about the cheating?

Thursday, April 26, 2018
Eve is furious when she mistakenly believes Brady rigged the Bella contest.
Sounds like when she finds out who really did it, an apology will be in order.

Friday, April 27, 2018
Jennifer gets the lowdown from Chad about Abigail.

Hopefully this means the storyline is going to start wrapping up.

I recall hearing Laura would be in this storyline. I hope they were not just meaning Laura being one of Abby's alters. I would like to see her grandmother and Marlena working together to help her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday, April 23, 2018

My guess is that the danger Gabi finds herself in is on account of the fact that she is the sister of a cop. Or maybe it's tied to Eduardo in some way. Whatever the case, this spoiler has me :angry::angry::angry:.

As far as the second spoiler goes, all I I can is aww, poor little Ari. :sad:

Now Troy, it probably is someone who purchased either a Gabi Chic wig, or outfit that turned out to really have been made in a foreign country (I am purposely not naming one) thus huge overcharge for shoddy goods. Or else the person was deprived of a job since Gabi Chic is not Made in USA, forced to steal, caught, imprisoned, etc. (Hey, they always have flimsy excuses for why an inmate has it in or another)

Monday April 23:
Trapped in the secret room, Vivian and Kate lash out at each other - and Marlena is stuck in the middle. [This sounds like the classic scorpions in a bottle scenario.]
In prison, Gabi finds herself in danger when she encounters someone with an axe to grind. [Maybe Hattie is angry that Gabi took away her chance to do in "Alfie."]

Tuesday April 24:

Rafe and Hope are forced to arrest Chad. [Typical Salem P.D. -- arresting poor Chad when their targets should be the slimy DiMera guy and Vivian.]

Wednesday April 25:
Victor makes an inquiry into his grandson's past. [Why? He already knows about Brady's involvement with a long list of less-than-desirable women.]
Ciara and Tripp work together to trap an unwitting Claire. [This should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Is there anyone in Salem more clueless than Claire?]

Friday April 27:
Miguel abducts Chloe! [OMG, what a surprise. Who would have guessed that Miguel was a sleaze?:sarcasm:]
Jennifer gets the lowdown from Chad about Abigail. [More stress for Jenny with only Eric to lean on. This would be the perfect moment for Jack's grand return.]

This week looks like a rip-roaring show. Excitement and anticipation. What more could we ask for? ShaSha

Does that mean Jen & Eric will be in bed again? It really is a shame Eric is not being used more....even working the Pub, tho I would rather he have some sort of involvement story. Why is he not working for one of the mags if he is such a good photographer? How about a book of his photos? Can he help look for his mother? Thus become involved in the Gabby/Stefan drama? If he is working at the Horton Center, why not a story of someone seeking help there..(Scenes without Jennifer there)...a story that has an arc, even a short one?)

Back