SPOILER !! Week Apr 23

@rfsexton, I’m not predicting Victor would want to see Theresa and Brady together again, but he did soften up towards Theresa after he found out why she left Brady and her son.

The parting scenes between Victor and Theresa were extremely touching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer and Eric share a romantic evening.

I guess the plot demands that Jennifer remains oblivious to what's going on with her daughter, while Eric remains in the dark about his missing mother. It's just too bad more people are not involved in this story since it's the main focus right now and was on four days last week.

If so, one would wonder just what he is then doing with Theresa....why did he want her so badly, etc.

I recall hearing Laura would be in this storyline.
Jamie Lyn Bauer (Laura) posted on her Facebook page last Fall that she was back taping for a day so I'm guessing she will air soon.

It really is a shame Eric is not being used more
Amen. Greg Vaughan (Eric) is a good actor, a Brady and is fun to look at. He should be leading this show.

How are Marlena, Vivian and Kate supposed to fit in that tiny room without a bathroom???

I like Steve getting involved again. I cannot wait for Jennifer and Chad to learn the truth.

I believe May sweeps starts this week so the timing makes sense.

Interested to learn about the Chloe connection to Mexico too. I do think Brady is somehow involved as well. Perhaps the hospital is what prompts Jeannie T to return. I still want him with Chloe over Jeannie T OR Eve.

Why not a short-term arc? My guess would be that the show's afraid of bringing on a character that's likable in a non-contract role. (We're lucky if we get a 2-3 day story for a guest type actor.) With their hideous lag time, a character who catches on during a four-week arc couldn't return (if popular) for almost a year. That's just not workable.

Regarding DiMansion secret tunnel sanitary facilities, search for "Gotta Go Poncho." :eek: :eek: :eek:

PS: I can't believe I'm posting this! A hopefully brief lapse in judgment, I reckon. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It has been a mystery about "bathroom facilities" any time someone is captive, and that has gone on for years. Used to bug me when Lexie was in those tunnels, in the dark, for over 6 mos.

Marlena (held prisoner by Stella Lombard) was in that pit for how long? Nicole & Eric trapped down in the basement, furnace being turned up..., Chad & Gabi in the meat locker, and the list goes on. Ridiculous.

Back