SPOILER !! Week Apr 27

Monday, April 27th:
Gabi tells Will about seeing Stefan’s reflection in the store window. [This shouldn't surprise Will given the many resurrections in Salem history. In fact, the real surprise would be if this DiMera didn't come back to life. After all, it's an old family tradition.]

Friday, May 1st:
Kristen is alarmed when she learns Victor has woken up. [She shouldn't be alarmed. How often in Salem history has a DiMera paid for a crime? This is especially true now that she has her enabler-in-chief, clueless Brady, watching over her.]
Ciara and Ben celebrate his new job. [Has Victor named him CEO of Titan to replace babyswitching Xander or has Roman signed him up to wash dishes at the Pub?]

Ciara and Ben celebrate his new job.
So has Ben completed the 2 week correspondence course in:
how to be a lawyer
how to be a nurse
how to be a doctor
how to be a butler
how to be a police commissioner
how to be a CEO of a Multi National Corporation

I can hardly wait to see......

So, Brady would rather have had Kristen actually kill Vic? And, yes, I am sure he will suggest some kind of blackmail and Vic will not reveal who did it. Too bad he can't have Evan thrown in jail!

Brady probably threatens Victor if he tells the police it was Kristen that stabbed Victor than Brady will tell them that Victor switched the babies. An eye for an eye?
If Brady dared to threaten Victor, he'd be finished in the Kiriakis family. Victor would probably cancel all his credit cards and tell him that after this, he couldn't even get the job at the K-Mansion greenhouse that he once gave to Xander. To make things worse for Brady, Victor's counter-threat is far more potent. The only person who has first-hand knowledge of the big switch is Dr. Raynor who's already on thin ice with the lethal, scowling Xander. (Nicole knows too but anything she says about what Raynor told her is inadmissible hearsay.) If the hapless doctor dared to agree to testify against Victor, like a lot of real-life inconvenient witnesses, she could magically and permanently disappear.

Brady is already financially independent from Victor so I'm not sure he cares.

As for evidence and/or technicalities of the law this show does not care about realism. They will somehow twist things if they have to.

Back