SPOILER !! Week April 13

Looks like Angry Eric is angry. :beat: You know, before his disastrous star-crossed love affair with Nicole, I really liked Eric. In recent years his character has been changed from an upbeat guy who always did the right thing to a morally questionable guy with anger management issues. What an improvement. :sarcasm:

Each writer seems to want to change the personalities of various characters....and does so. Thus, viewers are puzzled, as.....so and so would never do that, say that, act that way....why is he/she so mean/wishwashy/constantly crying/bossy....etc. etc.

I wonder if Xander will go back to being bad?

My guess is that Kayla will decide to stay with Justin, then one of two things will happen. Either she will try her hardest to be happy with him but inwardly she'll always be longing for Steve or else she'll be happy with Justin and then at some point Adrienne will come back to life.

The preview about Hope feeling guilty about what she did as Gina is boring - first, we haven't seen Hope (or whoever she is) in ages, and second, we don't care! Jenn has already forgiven her for throwing her off the balcony, John and Marlena have survived yet another kidnapping and are back together since we saw her last, and third, the only thing she did that can't be forgiven or forgotten was to try to speak with some kind of an accent. Other than that, Hope, just go get a job.

Back