SPOILER !! Week April 17

Doubt it......I am guessing here, but their reunion is said to be short lived.....so, they will reunite one day, and he probably dies again the next! Then.......the next time Peter Reckell (Bo) agrees to come on for a few shows, ReRon can bring him back to life, and the merry go round continues....

I'm so confused..... the "breakfast" biscuits were Friday.... but Chloe and Xander were nursing beers in the pub and shooting darts, Brady left to pick up what's her name, his daughter from school..... so afternoonish and breakfast ish??? The women in the prison seem to have finished working, so evening??? or just they get days off just because?? Tomorrow pictures show that Chloe and Xander are still playing darts and the prison girls are still sitting around with spare time on their hands.... so what time of day is it??

I am really enjoying the interaction between Chloe and Xander. They seem so natural and playful with each other, that it makes me think that the actors must be friends for real.

I really laughed when Chloe grabbed a swig of beer on the way out of the pub. I've seen so many people do that when in a real life hurry, so it seemed so natural a thing to do.

Kudos to these two for their outstanding chemistry.

I just wish that they would remain great friends, but know that the writers don't know how to write friendships between males and females.

Back