SPOILER !! Week April 22

Gabi and Stefan take their relationship to another level. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Hope is surprised to learn Lani spent the night at Rafe’s? So that means that Hope didn't. At least we know that Lani won't be there for a romantic reason.

Ben and Ciara make love for the first time. MEH!

Nicole makes a shocking return to Salem! :clap::clap::clap:

Am so glad to be seeing Nicole at last, but Lani's attachment to little David is not something I want to see. She was so depressed after losing her own baby, and it will be worse when she no longer can tend to this David. I hate this story. I just wanted Rafe to finally have a child completely dependent on him for however long. And how interesting that Lani is at "Rafe's place". So.......Rafe & Hope are not currently sharing living quarters? Or did he hold on to his old place? Is that where Gabi has been staying, and why can't Gabi take care of little David?
I mean, isn't Lani a cop.......does she take the baby with her to work? Does Rafe? Or is there Day Care?

Gabi and Stefan take their relationship to another level. [What level, the lowest point in the Salem sewer system?]

Ben and Ciara make love for the first time. [There was a time that this would have made Hope's head explode, but now she has too many issues of her own to worry about Ciara's love life.]

Nicole makes a shocking return to Salem! [This should solve sourpuss Eric's Sarah problem. He'll probably erase all thoughts of her in a Salem second as he falls all over himself rushing to Nicole's side.]

Ben plays hero. [All hail Salem's latest hero. Foolish Eli can go chew on that lighter now.]

Maggie warns Victor. [Again? What's she going to do this time -- take away Victor's warm milk and home-baked cookies?]

So Lani will help Rafe take care of David. I am glad that Rafe and Hope are not together, but not liking Lani's involvement, although there was a spoiler that said people are worried about her obsession with the baby. If we knew more about some of these characters, we might care, but Lani has always been a filler character with no real purpose, so I don't care about a story for her.

Finally Ben and Ciara get together. Hope has lost her marbles. So have many others on Days. Guess the bus is getting ready for another ride to the crazy house. I can see a spin-off in the wings, Life in the Loony Bin. I can't wait for Nicole. Most likely Xander is right behind her.

Last edited:
Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-22nd-t40815.html#p1984687

Monday, April 22, 2019
Ciara attempts to extricate herself from a dangerous situation.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Stefan struggles to keep Chloe in the dark about Gabi.
Jack is curious when he interrupts a tense moment between Abe and Sheila.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Will lashes out at Sonny, Marlena and Roman.
Maggie and Kate clash over Kate's return to Titan.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Friday, April 26, 2019
Eric finally comes clean with Sarah.

The mystery person who takes Holly is probably Nicole since we already
know she's back. Surprise.

Do Kate and Maggie fight because Kate moves into the mansion?

FYI, if it means anything, May sweeps starts April 25 and ends May 22

Last edited:
Back