SPOILER !! Week April 22

Do you mean Paul Telfer, who plays Xander?
That said, Days usually has an under 5 do the "we can't tell who it is" things.....shadows, hands, backs of heads, etc. lol. Not always, but generally.

When I saw the picture, The eyes made me think of Xander so it would be Paul Telfer. That's who I thought it was, at any rate. Xander is slimy enough to kidnap Nicole's doll. Oh, excuse me!! Nicole's child!

Yep, and that is who I thought of, too , when I saw it.

Here's the picture.

IT looks like the person has a beard or whiskers

09_JPI_Episode13583_0001807753.jpg

Why would Brady kidnap Holly? Could he be trying to make Stefan look bad? He is working with Gabi to ruin Stefan so that's one possibility. I doubt Brady would willingly hurt Nicole, or Chloe, but Xander sure would.

I honestly cannot fathom Brady working with Ted.....in re: Rafe/Hope...Brady could not care less about them.
Hard to come up with someone who would be keeping tabs on Chloe for some reason, and Hope/Rafe!!!

Unless we see that masked person remove the mask in that actual scene, then they probably used some random stand-in to do the scene. They're not going to waste an actual actor for something like that.

Thinking about it more, I don't think it is Brady. My intial thought when I saw the pic was that it looked like Brady. Xander makes much more sense. I didn't see your guys posts saying that it was Xander when I initially posted. I thought Paul was character Paul not actor named Paul.

I was very happy to read that Nicole is back for an extended period. I hate when they comeback and it's 2 weeks.

Gabi and Stefan hitting the sheets too. I have always found it weird that Stefan has interacted with the younger set. Tyler Christopher (first Stefan) was about 20 years older than them. Brandon Barash (new Stefan) is 7 years younger than Tyler but still. I don't think they've ever said how old Stefan is supposed to be but with Vivian as his mom I would say 40's for sure.

I don't think they've ever said how old Stefan is supposed to be
Once a soap child has graduated high school, they become ageless. They can "age them up" to interact with older characters, or "age them down" to hang with the younger crowd. Like Jennifer and Eric. Jennifer was old enough to get married when Sami and Eric were little kids (she even babysat the twins). Yet they put them in the same age group to date. Sami watched baby Elvis, who was younger than Will, and they became "the golden couple."

Adrienne was a married woman when Sami was little (and Lucas, while not onscreen at the time, is about the same age as Sami), yet Adrienne and Lucas were paired up. Kristen bounced baby Brady on her knee, and they ended up involved. Eric and Brady have made comments about "growing up together", meanwhile, Eric was a young adult when Brady was born. Sami and Rafe were portrayed as being close in age. Hope was nearly 20 when the twins were born, but now Hope and Rafe are together, as if they're close in age.

Yikes! It seems like one has to suspend reality when following a soap. It seems all kinds of wrong, to me, for Kristen and Brady to be involved because she knew him as a baby. It's just as gross as Eve marrying the father of the boy she had an affair with while he was dating her daughter. It's gross when JJ was sleeping with Eve and Paige. That's just wrong on so many levels! It makes my head ache just trying to comprehend all of this!

Soap Opera digest says Rafe gets shot. Oh please do not let that reunite him and Hope!!

Lucas is coming back. Yay! He says it has to do with an unhealthy relationship. Really? In Salem?

More Mexican cartel stuff. Be glad when that is over. I don't think the cartel is really that inept at killing people.
Having been heavily involved with Sami and having Kate as a mother means that Lucas is an expert on the subject of unhealthy relationships. As for the cartel, it is just as inept as the Salem P.D., Salem private security guards, and the ISA.

Back