SPOILER !! Week April 22

Unless we see that masked person remove the mask in that actual scene, then they probably used some random stand-in to do the scene. They're not going to waste an actual actor for something like that.
I just said it looked a lot like Brady when I zoomed in. I can't imagine why it would be Brady.

I am not sure who this is, but to me, it makes perfect sense for it to be Brady. 1) He is losing in his attempts to get back with Chloe so he keeps doing stupid things. 2) How better to demonstrate that Chloe's kids are not safe with Stefan? 3) And then he would be the hero when he "finds" Holly and gives her back to Chloe/Nicole. But, like I said, I have no idea who is in the picture and if this has anything to do with the call from Ted. I see absolutely nothing positive about the Brady character at this point. He is whiny, vindictive and self-righteous, although nothing he does is for the good of anyone other than him.

More Mexican cartel stuff. Be glad when that is over. I don't think the cartel is really that inept at killing people.

This is the most ineffectual cartel ever. Also - why would anyone think that knocking off one cartel assassin at a time solves Chloe's problem? They'll just keep sending more. This is a neverending storyline.

Eventually Chloe will run out of luck and being saved by Stefan and Brady. Her poor children will be left motherless.

Back