SPOILER !! Week Aug 17

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=3552350903

Monday August 17:
Eric and Nicole receive a restraining order from Sami.

Tuesday August 18:
John collapses!

Wednesday August 19:
Xander is threatened by Philip’s unexpected return.

Thursday August 20:
Gabi doesn’t react well to Will and Sonny’s big decision.
Vincent puts the final nail in Ciara’s coffin.

Friday August 21:
Eve marks the anniversary of her daughter’s death

This week of shows would have been shown in Sept. This will be around the time Will
and Sonny leave the show.

Do Sonny and Will decide to leave Salem? Do they leave to get away from family,
especially Sami?

Does Vincent bury Ciara alive?

Last edited:
Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-august-17th-t42248-s30.html

Monday, August 17, 2020
Sarah and Xander share a romantic afternoon.

Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Nicole and Eric have a heated confrontation with Sami.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Marlena receives grave news about John's condition.
Sonny is offered an opportunity he cannot refuse.

Thursday, August 20, 2020
Gwen tries to use Chad to make Jake jealous.

Friday, August 21, 2020
Kayla and Jennifer give Hope advice about Rafe.

Hmmm, looks like whatever Sonny was offered is how he & Will end up exiting Salem.

Am sure Eric/Nicole & Sami's confrontation is probably due to her restraining order?? Or is it because Allie wants Nik to raise the baby?

Bothers me about John, & his collapse. He has not appeared much, wonder if they want to really backburner him?

She has stated she was still filming, the pandemic shutdown occurred..she got told about the 4-6 mos. "rest", and decided not to return. So.. while there might have been exit story written for Rafe, hers was not. So, they probably have been rewriting scripts to account for her departure, which we will hear but not see. ????:shocked:

Marlena and Kate argue over what’s best for Allie’s baby.
I'm not sure either of these great-grandmothers have a dog in this race as my Dad used to say. So why are we spending a day listening to them argue?
John collapses!
Given the number of head injuries this poor man has had and number of comas, can anyone be surprised??
Gabi doesn’t react well to Will and Sonny’s big decision.
OH COME ON, name ONE thing Gabi reacts well to?????? So is she upset because they are or are not taking her daughter with them? The child that doesn't live with her.
Eve marks the anniversary of her daughter’s death
Joy, more Eve emoting. The actress was great displaying her grief the first time around, however weird it was, as it didn't seem she was all that involved with her daughter other than sleeping with her boyfriend.

Guess we shall have to wait till the week of the 17th to see how right or wrong these spoilers play out.

I wonder if Ciara is killed and Hope leaves town because of her grief and maybe goes to Hong Kong with Shawn.

I doubt Hope goes with Rafe. There has been no spark or interest between them. They are just friends. I really would be disappointed if they wrote them off as a couple again.

Poor John. I hope it’s not terminal. That guy has been through major medical issues. I still don’t know how he survived being hit by that car and “dying” with his family and friends all around him.

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/tv-listings/194489/

Mon 08-17
Eric and Nicole receive a restraining order from Sami.
Marlena and Kate argue over what's best for Allie's baby.
Sarah and Xander share a romantic afternoon.
Victor and Bonnie spar

Tues 08-18
Nicole and Eric have a heated confrontation with Sami.
John collapses.
Philip returns to Salem.
Xander gets good news.

Wed 08-19
Marlena receives grave news about John's condition.
Xander is threatened by Philip's unexpected return.
Sami keeps the truth from her family.
Sonny is offered an opportunity he cannot refuse.

Thurs 08-20
Gwen tries to use Chad to make Jake jealous.
Gabi doesn't react well to Will and Sonny's big decision.
Rafe comes to Hope's rescue.
Vincent puts the final nail in Ciara's coffin.

Fri 08-21
Steve sits vigil for John.
Kayla and Jennifer give Hope advice about Rafe.
Ben comforts Marlena.
Eve marks the anniversary of her daughter's death.

I think she means this spoiler:
Vincent puts the final nail in Ciara's coffin.
I'm guessing Vincent somehow ramps up his brainwashing of Ben with the plan to kill Ciara.

Since Ron Carlivati publicly responded to Victoria Konefal's (Ciara) departure news by telling her to come back and visit Salem whenever she can, I doubt they're killing the character.

His first order of business when he came to Days was to "right the wrong" of killing Will, a legacy character. I don't think he'd write that type of storyline for another legacy character, especially with the same killer.

So, does Xander even have a job? I know that Brady (who no one has mentioned in weeks and he missed his brother's wedding with no mention of where he is or that he called or anything) is CEO again, but does Xander even work for Vic anymore? We know that Sarah does her one day a month hospital duty when Kayla is out of town, and that delivering Allie's baby and telling Lani she is having twins probably exhausted her, but maybe now all we will see is Sarah and Xander in bed. Or maybe the good news he gets is that Brady is gone for a while and Xander is back in charge?

So, I am guessing Friday is when we will see Paige's ghost. I am hoping she comes back to tell her mother to let go and not waste her life trying for revenge since that will not bring her back and then Eve will rescue whatever Vincent set in place for Ciara. And then she will go to jail for at least kidnapping. And then no more ghosts. EVER!

It does sound like this is the starts of the exit for Will and Sonny, so they must make up by then. I guess Gabi will keep Ari?

Gosh, Sami keeping anything from her family? How unusual. I wonder if she finds out who the father is? What is awful is that those are spoilers for another 2 weeks that include her.

Oh boy - another "rescue." I am thinking that even though Galen Gering (Rafe) leaves soon, I bet they will build up this relationship (that never was) and rewrite the scripts when Kristian Alfonso (Hope) leaves that she will join him.

John and Marlena need to go on a long cruise and let John heal. I think it is interesting that while Marlena has her children and grandson in Salem, Ben is the one who comforts her.

Back