SPOILER !! Week Aug 17

Mon 08-17
Eric and Nicole receive a restraining order from Sami. [Restraining them from doing what? Allie is legally an adult so she's free to associate with whomever she wants. The idiotic Salem court system never ceases to amaze.]

Tues 08-18
John collapses. [More cheap writing -- if the writers don't have any good ideas, they can always conjure up some health crisis for a major character. (Would they dare to be so unimaginative that they put John in yet another coma.) What's next, Xander suffers a serious muscle pull at the Salem Health Club while maintaining his physique?]
Philip returns to Salem. [Welcome back Philly K., but watch your back. Salem is even more of a snake pit than when you left.]

Wed 08-19
Sonny is offered an opportunity he cannot refuse. [Has Victor found a cozy spot for the Big Boy in some far-flung corner of the Titan empire? It's hard to imagine any other company offering the inept, blackmail-plagued Sonny a real job.]

Thurs 08-20
Vincent puts the final nail in Ciara's coffin. [Why is this disgusting pervert still at large? Rafe should be aware that he's wanted in New York for kidnapping, false imprisonment, and assault with a deadly weapon.]

Fri 08-21
Ben comforts Marlena. [Hopefully, he's also told Doc Evans about his experience with Eve and Vincent so she can be ready to counteract the effects of their regimen of drugs and physical violence.]

What's next, Xander suffers a serious muscle pull at the Salem Health Club while maintaining his physique?]
Oh no..... this sounds like Nurse Robinsnest Nightengale must make an appearance......... :wink:
[Hopefully, he's also told Doc Evans about his experience with Eve and Vincent so she can be ready to counteract the effects of their regimen of drugs and physical violence.]
now why would he do that..... this Eve and Vincent story is so cutting edge it much continue...... :sarcasm:

And she won't take responsibility for either one. Or that her behavior has caused her daughter to run away. Nope, now she even goes against her brother, who always was there for her. Bet she doesn't figure this was her doing at all.

I seem to remember some years back when Corday proclaimed that the dead would stay dead. He was very firm about that, and Salem is just full of the Walking Dead, isn't it?
Poirot, by now Salem may have more members of the walking dead than appeared in the old Michael Jackson video, Thriller. As for John, his stays in hospital beds can be quite lengthy. Recall the time that he and Marlena went to Italy to hunt DiMeras, he was then shot, and naturally came home in a coma. He was in that coma so long that I recall one poster being repulsed by the sight of Marlena kissing somebody who presumably hadn't brushed his teeth in weeks.

I think Ben will kill Hope and then Ciara will leave town devastated. Eve will go to prison. Ben will get off Scott free because he was brainwashed.

On the subject of Salem's walking dead and the old video, Thriller, I was imagining a Days version in which Claire sings the words to Thriller in the Town Square accompanied by Salem's leading "grisly ghouls," the resurrected Dancing DIMeras starring Stefano, Tony, EJ (wrapped in Charmin), and Andre.

I think Ben will kill Hope
No, Hope doesn't die. Kristian Alfonso (Hope) was in the middle of actually shooting storylines when the lockdown happened, then she decided to quit. She said she's not coming back, that she's done done. She still had scripts at home for un-taped episodes. So they'll have to come up with a way to explain her absence (maybe they'll say she went to visit out-of-town Hortons). She said in her meeting with management, they wanted to rest the character for 4-5 months, then have her return to Salem and get involved with a Navy Seal.

I know it’s not a likely way to write Hope out of the show. The easy way would be to say she decided to visit Shawn in Hong Kong and will live there a while, or she and Rafe leave town together or she joins Rafe wherever he moved to.

It’s always possible Ron will write something very controversial and shocking, because that’s what he likes to do. He has not wished the actress Kristian Alfonso (Hope) well like he has with other departing actors. Is that a sign of animosity or hard feelings? Could he write a scene where someone finds Hope dead and strangled in her home or in the park, and use a mannequin or stand-in who has similar hair and body frame and not show her face? Other soaps are doing that now because of COVID19. The show doesn’t have to show her face.

If the actress had unfinished scenes that were written and the writers have to figure out an exit without her being on the set, they can be creative and write whatever they want.

Do I want Hope to die? No of course not. But the actress has said she won’t be going back. And Ron could “kill” the character if he wanted to, without showing the killing. He likes to shock the audience.

Vincent puts the final nail in Ciara's coffin. [Why is this disgusting pervert still at large? Rafe should be aware that he's wanted in New York for kidnapping, false imprisonment, and assault with a deadly weapon.]

Come on, DB!?! You should know by now that you aren't truly a part of the Salem fold until you've done all the things you mentioned...……..and have been kidnapped at least twice!! LOL!

Back