SPOILER !! Week Aug 28

I’m wondering if we’re going to find out that Gwen knows everything. She’s not this naive. No one is.
TinaY, agreed it would be nice to find out that, behind the scenes Kristen, believing what Dimitri was doing to her friend was wrong, and had secretly met with Gwen, both to tell her what the real deal was with her man, and bestie Leo. She then suggests that the two of them turn the tables and go along with the farce of a marriage and convince Dimitri to hand over most of his inheritance, or risk prison, for fraud. Plus, he could still have a little of the money, and Leo. Kristen and Gwen split the money but not before ruining Dimitri’s day with a scathing Lady Whistleblower edition, causing him to crawl back under the rock that he came from.

Sadly though, TPTB will, most likely, do nothing of the sort, and will victimize Gwen with the humiliating reveal of her husband’s infidelity with her bestie, Matty. It seems they would rather insult the largely female demographic by making the ladies on the show seem weak, mentally disturbed, and perpetual victims, while the men on the show are romanticized for acting as brutish, manipulative jerks. Not all of the men obviously, but the agenda of the forefront men seem to follow that horrid formula.

Last edited:
I actually don't mind Dimitri and Leo but I don't like that its going into sitcom territory and I don't get why they can't tell Gwen that Dimitri has some money coming. I don't get why they need to have someone pretend to be Gwen?

Last edited by a moderator:
They made a huge mess with the Leo, Dimitri, Gwen story. It could have been done much better than this D minus fiasco. I like the actors who play Leo and Gwen. They were fantastic on Young and the Restless together. The writing was so much better for them on that show. Now they are given this drivel. It is cringe to watch.

It seems they would rather insult the largely female demographic by making the ladies on the show seem weak, mentally disturbed, and perpetual victims, while the men on the show are romanticized for acting as brutish, manipulative jerks. Not all of the men obviously, but the agenda of the forefront men seem to follow that horrid formula.
100 percent true. And they have middle-aged women, especially, acting like teenagers. They don’t start writing the women as adults until they’re in their 70s, unless it’s Julie, then they have her regress every other appearance.

Part of me thinks they’re trying to get a younger audience by writing these stories like teen drama, but some of these characters are 50!

Just for fun's sake, how many of the movies did everyone catch the nods to? I caught Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins. Any others you guys/gals might have caught?

Never have cared for him so I fast forwarded thru most of his appearance. Didn't watch his movies. Just me.

Back