SPOILER !! Week Aug 7

Yep...right now Ron is trying to wrap up the stuff Dena started. He has changed a path here and there from the direction she had a story going, but..as Heather noted, his "new" stuff won't start until September. AND he has said he won't be bringing on any brand new character until January.

So anyone we see on Days in the next 5 months will be familiar to us.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3428

Gabi makes a difficult decision regarding Chad.

-Anjelica lures Adrienne into a trap.

-Justin makes a confession to Sonny.

-Tripp secretly decides to skip town.

-Anjelica meets with Bonnie for the first time and explains her first order of business.

-Chad and Sonny compare notes about the night of Deimos’ murder.

The spoiler doesn't say that Tripp skips town. It says he decides to skip town. I'm betting he stays put.

Gee I wonder what Gabi's "difficult decision" is? :rolleyes: I will say kudos to Ron for righting this ship rather quickly where it comes to this age range. I hope he puts her back with JJ now.

I am still not understanding the need to have doppelgänger for Marlena and Adrienne. Maybe in time it will make sense.

If Bonnie breaks up with Lucas, I wonder if she will "reunite" with Justin to get access to the Kiriakis mansion and to Maggie. She obviously has her eye on Red to get revenge, and if she moved into the mansion, she can do whatever she wants to Maggie. And while there, she can also do whatever Anjelica wants her to do to Justin, who knows what, to persuade him to like Anjelica. Other than drugging him or hypnotizing Justin, I don't know how Bonnie could turn Justin's sights on Anjelica.

As for Hattie, if she were Marlena for a time, I am guessing she will make contact with Andre and manipulate him somehow. Romance him? It will be interesting where these stories end up going. However, I hope they wrap it up soon because I am not finding any humor in either Bonnie or Hattie.

Keep in mind these are still Dena's stories, not Ron's. He needs to write his way out of them before he can start moving us on to newer stuff. Some things are easier than others to fix. I believe Ken Corday said Ron's original stories start in September.
Thanks Heather4CU. I'm feeling more positive and patient. I'll focus on the stories that I am loving and will give the Hattie/Bonnie stuff a chance. I liked the comment made about keeping Hattie and Bonnie on as themselves. That could be lots of fun!

Monday August 7:
Brady interrogates Victor, who finally comes clean. [How does anyone really interrogate Victor? With all his snorting, grousing and snarky remarks, could Brady ever get a word in edgewise?]
Sonny is stunned by Paul's news. [What? Did he learn that Salem stores are out of hair gel or that the local bookmakers have made him the odds-on favorite to do time for killing Deimos?]

Tuesday August 8:

"Marlena" breaks up with John. [When Sami hears about this, she'll be beside herself with joy.]
Nicole makes a risky move to be near Holly. [The more things change in Salem, the more they remain the same. Here, it's the writers making Nicole do really dumb things yet again.]

Wednesday August 9:

Hattie breaks Bonnie out of Statesville. [This prison must have walls of cardboard. Anywhere else, heads would be rolling from the warden on down.]

Thursday August 10:
Lani is put in a tough position at work. [Oh, no! Are her trysts with JJ getting in the way of her professional duties?]

Friday August 11:
Marlena wakes to find herself trapped. [This shouldn't phase Doc. How many times in the past has she been trapped? This time, she'd not dealing with the likes of Stefano or Orpheus. She also must have full confidence that her silver fox, John, and his faithful sidekick, Paul, will ride to the rescue.]

Brady breaks into Eric's room and makes a shocking discovery. [Why can't the writers give the viewers a real surprise by having Brady the burglar find Eric's stash of Xander's favorite reading material, Busty Broads Monthly?]

I kind of like the Anjelica/Bonnie/Hattie storyline. Its like the wacky off the wall female version of back in October with Clyde, Orpheus, and Xander. Not comparing them, but it's interesting.

Back