SPOILER !! Week August 12

I personally couldn't care less about John and Marlena. That boat sailed years ago for me.

I think it nice to see long married couples together.......just like Doug & Julie. Days is short on those...I guess they don't know what to do with them once they hit 40. Like Patch & Kayla, Jack & Jennifer, keep separating them, for one stupid reason or another. The fans protest, so the other half is brought back, and then the writers are duh, what do we do now. Oh, I know, backburner. grrrrr.

I like most of the older couples but I was never a big fan of Marlena.
I liked John better without her!

who is falling down the stairs?

There was some spoiler about Stefan saving Gabi's life, so maybe it is Gabi falling (although it didn't look like her - too many clothes)? I would love for it to be Kristen so that mask could come off!

Haven't posted in awhile, even though I follow this board regularly. But I am SO sick of Sarah and Eric! Why are they going there with these two? Their relationship was doomed from the beginning and Eric will drop her like a hot potato when the real Nicole shows up. They have absolutely no chemistry. I like Sarah much better with Xander but I'm not sure I would even foist her on him! She is just not a likable character at all. Rant over.

Ugh on Sarah & Eric. Too bad the writers decided to stick with them, instead of a slow building relationship between Rex & Chloe. Would much rather be watching them. I truly wish Eric would have stayed a priest. Watching him moon after the women that are involved with his brothers has not been pleasant.

At least with Nicole, there was history. This nonsense with Sarah is ridiculous. Eric, the ex-priest, is a very judgmental man - and he has no right to judge, considering his adultery (Sarah was still married), his murder of Daniel (drinking & driving!), and his general lust for those he can't have. And he's supposed to be the "good" twin? They're way more alike - except Eric always has a sad face and brings everyone down when he's in the room. Sami at least had a bit some sparkle and sunshine when she walked into a room.

Last edited by a moderator:
wonder if once Kristen is exposed.... anyone will apologize to Maggie... naw..... that won't happen....
and as much as I want Kristen exposed I'm not sure Gabi is the one I want to have do it... in a room at the DiMansion...... downtown Horton Town Square with Brady "working" while dining at whatever the name of Tripp's place of work would be so much better.... John and Marlena walking by....

Back