SPOILER !! Week August 19

Don't recall that at all.....but then I think Gabi stays there now, so probably Ari would be there for a bit.

That's what I meant. Sometimes Gabi or Rafe will be at his house and mention that Ari is there (but we don't see her). Or Gabi will say something about going to Rafe's to pick up Ari.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday August 19:
Brady confesses to Eric that he and Nicole are back together.

Tuesday August 20:
Will suggests to Brady that Kristen could still be alive.

Wednesday August 21:
Gabi and Stefan give in to their true feelings for one another.
Roman reluctantly goes along with Anna’s plan.

Thursday August 22:
An explosive secret is revealed at John and Marlena’s anniversary party.

Friday August 23:
A desperate Kristen pulls a gun on Marlena.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-august-19-t41182.html#p2002719

Monday, August 19, 2019
Gabi figures out Kristen's plan!

Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Marlena relays to John her strange encounter with "Nicole."
Tripp confides to Kayla about his feelings for Haley.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Tony asks "Nicole" for a divorce!

Thursday, August 22, 2019
Eli receives stunning news regarding Kristen.

Friday, August 23, 2019
Brady demands answers.

However it happens, you know what is finally hitting the fan!! As Tony mentioned 8/9....too many are aware of her "secret", and she is getting careless in her relentless determination to get DiMera business and Brady for herself.

It sure didn't take Gabi long to succumb to her true feelings, which we all saw from 100 miles away! So, now they will be the power couple? Maybe until Chad and Abby come back.

So next week, we start to see the end of fake Nicole, but it sounds like it is all out in the open by the following week (this spoiler week), which is about time (or, as most of us agree, way past time).

Monday August 19:
Brady confesses to Eric that he and Nicole are back together. [Despite the fact that the sourpuss is now cavorting between the sheets with fickle Sarah, this news is sure to put more gloom into his already sour mood.]
Gabi figures out Kristen's plan! [Of course she does. There has never been anything subtle about the psychopath's crazy plots.]

Tuesday August 20:

Will suggests to Brady that Kristen could still be alive. [As usual, Brady will probably be the last one to learn the ugly truth about Kristen.]
Tripp confides to Kayla about his feelings for Haley. [Pity poor Trippy -- with Kristen again on the loose in Salem, his feelings are definitely backburner stuff.]

Wednesday August 21:
Tony asks "Nicole" for a divorce! [He should do better than this and tell the cops exactly where Kristen is hiding.]

Friday August 23:
A desperate Kristen pulls a gun on Marlena. [Doc Evans must be getting very tired of having her life threatened by creepy Kristen. It's long past time that this nonsense came to an end..]
Brady demands answers. [There's nothing new here. Brady often needs answers, but very often doesn't get them.]

I don't know why but I laughed when I read, "Brady demands answers." I guess DBF hit on the answer. Brady is usually the last to know anything and he often needs answers but often doesn't get them. He creates a whole new category for "clueless."

Along those lines, I can't wait until Brady finds out Nicole is really Kristen. What will his reaction be? I'm also wanting to see Eric's reaction to it. More brow furrowing, as Jason calls it? Or will he be relieved? The better scenario would be for him to find out the real Nicole is still alive. Then we could see him stew in his own juices. I'm not feeling very charitable toward Eric right now.

I don't like "Whoa is Me" Eric, but I like "Sleep Around" Sarah even less. They need to leave Salem, Hopefully not happy together.

I'd like Sexy Rexy to come back with Mimi and baby girl in tow.
I'd like to see the real Nicole back and find a true love that will treat her with the love and respect she deserves after all this.

It is beyond time for Kristen to be exposed and gone for good. I know that soaps need villains but to keep resurrecting Kristen to fill that role is just plain boring. It worked with Stefano for awhile but he was such a unique character that fans went along. Even his comebacks got too far fetched.

It would be more creative and definitely more interesting to create a new villain as a completely new character. I think they tried to do that with Stefan but he just doesn't live up to the DiMera treachery. (I actually do like where they are going with Stefan and Gabi but time will tell....) Xander has possibilities, but he is not a completely amoral person like Kristen and Stefano. When Stefano and Victor came on the scene they were completely new characters with no initial connections in Salem so it can be done with good plots. I'm holding out hope for that!

Back