SPOILER !! Week August 21

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Xander is stunned to encounter a pregnant Sarah.
Chloe makes an impulsive decision about Xander.
Kayla breaks devastating news.
Johnny confides in Nicole.

Chloe makes an impulsive decision about Xander.

What? To marry Xander? Wouldn't be a shocker?!
Xander is stunned to encounter a pregnant Sarah.
What? Does Xander put it together that it could be his child?

Of course, this will probably be after Chloe accepts his proposal.

What? Does Xander put it together that it could be his child?
Xander is a guy. Guys rarely do baby math on soaps. It's annoying

Kayla breaks devastating news.
What is wrong now and to whom??? I'm not sure I'm strong enough for more devastating news unless it's Tripp taking Wending and moving back to Seattle.

I was thinking the same thing about Sarah's attire. It also looked uncomfortable.

Xander is stunned to encounter a pregnant Sarah. (It will probably not register that he could be the father.)

Chloe makes an impulsive decision about Xander. (Pleeeeez, no, Chloe, don't say yes to the mess! Just live with him!)

Kayla breaks devastating news. (I hope it is not about Abe's medical condition.)

Johnny confides in Nicole. (Is he seeking her advice regarding Chanel?)

Xander encounters pregnant Sarah: He should just run the other way like most sensible people would.

Chloe makes an impulsive decision about Xander: Do Salemites ever make carefully considered decisions?

Johhny confides in Nicole: If it’s about his boring love life, Nicole might just have to stifle a yawn (just like the viewers).

I read another spoiler for the week that says that Sarah admits she lied to Xander. Since it doesn't say who she admitted it to, I am going to guess that it was NOT Xander. There is no way they would move this story that fast.

Edited to add: I am not on X (Twitter), so I couldn't see the above post. Can someone summarize? Thanks,

Hmmm, Roman & Marlena remember Victor? What? All the evil things he did to them years ago? Actually, if there are clips & flashbacks, good for days......would be glad they would honor John Aniston (Victor)

Was puzzled as to the reference to X......what was that......then finally remembered the attempt to change Twitter to a new name......X. Nope, not me. LOL

Anyone know if there is a difference in filming Days for streaming or for TV? I was hoping NBC would come to their senses and put Days back on regular TV........I know we won't see any changes with the new Exec Producer til Dec/January, just hoping things get better.

Spoilers from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-8-21-today/

Monday, August 21st:
Nicole reflects on her time with Victor.

Tuesday, August 22nd:
Johnny and Chanel deal with their feelings.

Wednesday, August 23rd:
Tripp and Wendy ponder a big decision.

Thursday, August 24th:
Marlena and Roman remember Victor.

Friday, August 25th:
Kate is surprised by an unexpected visitor.
Sarah admits she lied to Xander.

Bet when they get older and see pics of themselves from "back then" they will comment something like, how could I have worn something like that! LOL.

It's like there was a time NO ONE wore slacks or jeans daily, it was a skirt, dress.......slacks/pants were only once in a while items. (yes, I mean females). Years go by, and they wonder why they would have worn a skirt or dress on a picnic, or to an amusement part with all those rides, or cleaning house, raking the yard, LOLOL. (have heard older cousins bemoan those things, lol)

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/08/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-august-21-25.html

Monday, August 21, 2023
Melinda asks Sloan for help with a legal matter.
Nicole reflects on her time with Victor.
Shawn blames himself for Victor’s death.
Xander comes face-to-face with pregnant Sarah.

Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Sloan’s confession is unexpectedly interrupted.
Li plans a romantic date.
Melinda considers sharing Sloan’s secret.
Johnny and Chanel deal with their feelings.

Wednesday, August 23, 2023
Ava’s reliability is called into question.
Tripp and Wendy ponder a big decision.
The validity of Dimitri’s marriage is questioned.
Gwen interrupts an intimate moment.

Thursday, August 24, 2023
Marlena and Roman remember Victor.
Melinda’s behavior causes suspicion.
EJ has a nightmare, which he takes as a sign.
Harris calms Ava’s fears.

Friday, August 25, 2023
Melinda offers some relationship advice to Sloan.
Chloe is stunned by a surprise visitor.
Sarah admits she lied to Xander.

Shawn blames himself for Victor’s death.
Now there's a shock, says no one.
Melinda considers sharing Sloan’s secret.
Now there's a shock, says no one.
Ava’s reliability is called into question.
WHAT???!!!!!!!! Ava not reliable????? I'm shocked. Not really.
The validity of Dimitri’s marriage is questioned.
Gwen interrupts an intimate moment.
Well it's taken long enough for this barn burner of a story to implode.
Harris calms Ava’s fears.
Someone please tell me why they are paying money for Harris and Ava, and letting Shawn and Belle go?? I really don't care at all about either of these two folks.
Chloe is stunned by a surprise visitor.
Wanna place bets on it being the same visitor???

I don't get it, Steve Burton (Harris) was really good on Y&R as Nicki Newman's long-lost child. I was disappointed when the character left town. And I hear he was a fan favorite as Jason Morgan on GH. But Harris Michaels is such a dud. The brick I use as a doorstop is more exciting.

Here are Days characters that were more exciting than Harris Michaels: Dancing Lady in Horton Town Square, Benchie, Pookie, Arthur (Jordan Ridgeway's never-seen cat), Duke the bear, Doll-in-Blanket, Horton the tiger, Ciara's pink backpack, Sami and Rafe's ditzy neighbor who saw DiMera flunkies kidnap Rafe, Nick Fallon as one of Satan's minions, the goat on the island that terrorized Lani, Fred the elephant, and finally, the dead bird who was Aiden's only friend while being held captive by the DiMeras.

Harris is just being written so badly, the actor just can't make the any lemonade from the very sour lemon that Steve Burton has to portray.

By the way, I noted in the credits today, Aug. 17, Alarr is not listed anywhere, but the new Exec. Producer Janet Drucker is now appearing in the credits.

Back