SPOILER !! Week August 21

Difference being that the stand-in Eric doesn't scowl all the time the way Greg Vaughan's Eric does. Hate to say it but I prefer the new Eric, which is very unusual for me. I usually like the original actors. While I know Greg Vaughan is not the original actor, he has been Eric for a long time. I really would have preferred Jensen Ackles, who originally played adult Eric Brady.

Last edited:
You know, if the show wanted to keep Gwen (Emily O'Brien) fine, then have a NEW character, not one that has been on the canvas, has a history, etc. And especially, when using original actress for a few episodes, then boom, replacement. Did Jen Lilley (original Theresa) get sick or something, thus a need for a quick replacement as filming was going on????? I am surprised the media has not delved into "what happened.

Well, tis interesting that she, along with a couple others no longer appearing on the Hallmark channel, opting instead for the GAC channel. (Great American Family Community) a fairly new channel, which evidently has given Hallmark some competition.

You will have to check your own cable network for channel listings (or whatever give you your TV,,,,,,,I have DISH...and it is not available on it, so don't bother checking if you have DISH.

Welcome Stendan33!

6c07f0b0ea09d30defc876cac8ca90d4.jpg

Back