SPOILER !! Week August 21

I was wondering if there ever WAS a baby? I mean Kayla detected NO heartbeat. And that WOULD be the case if there had not really been a pregnancy. Sloan was not having a miscarriage. I know Sloan purposely wanted to get pregnant, and maybe she was. Had she been to a doctor yet? I don't remember. So now, they will have to remove the fetus.......right? (sorry, not sure of this, when I miscarried, it was all natural. ) Things change thru the years, & Days does whatever it wants, no matter how implosible it might be.
This all sounds a bit garbled, I know.
I do remember that Kristen stole Theresa's fetus, via Rolfe, had it implanted in herself.....so she could have BRADY's baby, keep him close to her.

Last edited:
I think Sloan has been to the doctor and had other exams and tests, so I think she was pregnant. If there was no baby, wouldn’t Kayla note that? There wouldn’t be any sign of a fetus and amniotic sac on her sonogram. She said, “The baby didn’t make it.” Not that there was nothing there. But who knows what story they might retroactively tell.

What they do depends on the laws and the state at this point. I have friends who were forced to carry their fetuses until they passed naturally because abortion laws kept them from being able to do anything else, and that was years ago. It was very trying and potentially dangerous. But I imagine they’re in a state that allows them to do what has to be done since Jada was allowed to have an abortion last year.

EJ%20Tripp%20Days%20of%20Our%20Lives%20spoilers%20news%20August%2024,%202023.webp

EJ "Yes, I did brush my teeth. See, nothing stuck in them"

Back