SPOILER !! Week August 29

Jackson was a single baby. His brothers are triplets that Justin & Adrienne took in and adopted.
Alex is a product of Anjelica and Justin's affair in the late 80s. Joey and Victor are twins who Justin/Adrienne adopted. A woman named JJ Bagwood is their biological mother. Jackson "Sonny" Kiriakis is Justin/Adrienne's only biological child.

Who raised Alex - Adrienne or Anjelica? If it is Adrienne, how can Alex not know that his step cousins are Stephanie/Tripp/Joey Johnson, Abigail/JJ Deveraux and Gwen Rizczech? He also didn't seem to realize that Allie is Will, his brother in law's kid sister? Alex's story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Alex is a product of Anjelica and Justin's affair in the late 80s. Joey and Victor are twins who Justin/Adrienne adopted. A woman named JJ Bagwood is their biological mother. Jackson "Sonny" Kiriakis is Justin/Adrienne's only biological child.
Yes, I corrected myself in the post just before yours.......:)

It's a shame the characters on Days are so intertwined, not only with marriages between families, but grown children appearing suddenly, who were unbeknownst to the parent....usually the father. This not only causes problems with dating, but makes an eventual problem for writers as that dating pool grows smaller and smaller.

I wasn't watching back at the beginning of Days, but many here did, and I have heard about Marie Horton "falling in love" with a man, who turned out to be her brother, Tommy. (I believe he was wounded in the Korean war, had plastic surgery correcting the wounding, & of course, has Soap Land's favorite problem......amnesia. No, they had not had sex, but she was very upset at having fallen in love with her brother, eventually becoming a nun. '=And when a new guy arrives in town....too often he turns out to be a baddie, and either abruptly leaves, goes to jail, is found to be married, something. LOL. Days has to start bringing and keeping some nicer outsiders to stay around. LOL

Look at Aiden Jennings (Chase's dad). They could've written him as a really great guy and let him and Hope be a solid couple. But nope. Instead we got a ridiculous storyline and they flushed the character down the toilet, along with his rapist son.

This is just ridiculous. It's not like I'm a great fan of EJ, but these storylines are beneath him. He could've had a relationship with Belle that caused a lot of drama--but no, the writers made it whatever that thing was about. He could've even stayed with Nicole, given how they're writing her now (which is a terrible alternative). But nope, instead he is getting wrapped up in Gabi & Li's corporate nonsense, ruining Johnny even further, and tangling with Ava in this way for no reason?

So Alex will go to his brother for advice on dating his (brother's) cousin? Who is his stepcousin/raised...GROSS. Just gross. Just - gross. I know some are fans of near-incest, but there have to be 100 characters Robert Scott Wilson could have played who weren't almost-related to Stephanie. Graft another kid of the initial Dr Horndog, Neil Curtis. Add a branch to Tommy's tree. Heck, bring in a 19th DiMeraling to trample the town.

Also he spent all of three weeks being a player to instantly fall in love? What great story!! I can't wait to see the numbers rise like a wave!!

Oh wow, how original!:sarcasm: We get to see three soap vet women kidnapped and threatened with a bomb! Weren't Marlena and Kate not so long ago in a similar story, only with Vivian instead of Kayla? Weren't Patch and Kayla just kidnapped by Kristen earlier this year? Wasn't there also a hostage-bomb storyline just a decade ago, in a safe house? Boy, can't wait to see how SHOCKINGLY different this one ends!:rotfl::rolleyes:

I don't get the point of bringing back a character only to ignore their history. It's like they think people were clamoring for Alex to return. And if they were why would they want a changed backstory? Just create a new character who isn't related to so they can date someone. Of course as I said in another thread I'll then reject the new character but I still hold out hope.
:rotfl:

Back