SPOILER !! Week August 29

Is it just me, or does Alex look like a reject from the 70's with his clothing choices. I half expect to see him come out wearing large quantities of gold chains.

Yeah, it's a little over the top but he's had to go from crazy, serial killer to reformed, and mentally healthy Ben (I think he did an amazing job on the transition, even though in real life I believe it would have been a longer drawn-out process), to this smarmy tool that doesn't seem to understand the "no" Stephanie keeps giving him in very specific terms. Honestly he should be thrown in jail, or at least a no contact order put in place, for his harassment, and basically stalking, Stephanie.

I know that Leo has been a revengeful jerk, but I honestly think he is, mostly, sorry for his actions, before Abigail's death. I enjoyed him, and Stephanie's, short interaction on Thursday's show. They were cute together and he almost looked like a sad puppy when he went to speak with Sonny, to apologize-ish, and to ask to be friends/not enemies. He does provide little spurts of humor in the show. (Beyond Salem, part one, was the best with him)

From Wednesday's episode:

LOVED the way that Johnny trumped EJ's ace. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back