SPOILER !! Week August 5

And we are now in August, still no sign of the real Nicole, and Kristen is still on screen. And AGAIN, she's going to rape someone. :sick::sick::sick::sick::angry::angry::angry::angry::beat::beat::beat::beat:
So I have quit watching, again, and I won't watch as long as Kristen is on and other storylines aren't progressing. I will read the summaries, as I can't stand this horrible show that was once my beloved Days of our Lives.

Kristen and Ted face off. [Go Ted. Take down the medusa and you'll be a civic hero.]

Hope confronts Kate. [Hope should know better. She'll never get a straight answer out of the devious Kate.]

Sarah makes a passionate declaration to Eric. [Too bad it's that she still likes him, but she's consumed with lust for the muscular bad-boy, Xander.]

Tragedy strikes when Ted confronts Tony and Kristen. [Does Tony die again? The deaths of shyster Ted or creepy Kristen hardly rate as tragedies.]

Gabi betrays Stefan [Big surprise -- not.]

Brady finally gives in to “Nicole’s” advances. [How dumb is Brady to fall for the advances of a woman in a rubber mask?] Perhaps, the clever Xander returned the mask to the she-devil hoping that this would happen and Brady would then ruin himself in the eyes of Victor.]

Rex decides to leave Salem. [That was a quick exit. For different reasons, this is good news for Maggie, Eric, and Xander.]

Days is on this kick of "resting" a character for a couple weeks, then bingo they are back, one seems to see them every day, or 3-4 times in a week.......and then they get "rested" again. Tis weird.

If Brady and “Nicole” (really Kristen) do eventually have sex together, I hope that it is explained why from the neck down “Nicole” has Kristen’s body. I assume Brady would recognize Kristen’s body if she were naked, and know that it is not Nicole’s body. And there will be no “burn scars” that “Nicole” claimed she had from the warehouse explosion/fire. Unless Kristen has burns from the same fire since she was in the warehouse when it exploded as well.

I realize some stories we need to suspend logic and a sense of reality. But this story just isn’t working for me. The mask, for one thing, is already hard to accept as something that would fool people. But once Brady sees “Nicole” naked, if we are supposed to believe he doesn’t recognize Kristen’s body with a Nicole face....this won’t work for me and I will stop tuning in until this story is over.

As a side note: Why does this show feel it is necessary to bring back Kristen without Eileen Davidson as the actress playing her? This new actress is not convincing as Kristen and her personality and actions are like a new and different character. It’s not feeling right. I wish they would have created a new character for this actress if they wanted a villain. Or waited until Eileen Davidson was available and wanting to resume the role.

My thoughts exactly, tennisdoc! Regardless of how well made that mask is, I would think it would not feel like skin. I'm sure that when Brady is kissing her he could feel the edges of the mask around her mouth. There are just too many "what ifs" for this to make sense. You can only suspend logic and reality so far.

The Salem Brain has been jumping around from person to person, but not staying long enough for any one person to figure out the whole story.
It's been ages since Brady had access to the Salem Brain, and I don't hold out any hope that it will visit him any time soon.

Back