SPOILER !! Week Dec 11

I am proud that it seems Sami is going to be unselfish and put her son first to heal (though I do know previews can always be misleading) rather than saying she is going off for her own reasons.

I actually liked her character arc this time, seemed to have her overreacting in real "Sami" fashion but also self & growth, family connections and more "grown-up" again, though still the same old Sami we all know and "love."

She did not sabotage Rafe with Hope (going by what is shown thus far), giving him some positive talk and her the same (though it did seem that she was disappointed when he declared his love for Hope), did not give up on her search for her son when others were skeptical but has decided to take responsibility and have genuine remorse for her crazy actions towards restoring Will's memory, connected with Eric, decent with John and Marlena, supporting and caring about Lucas and his drinking, etc.

I know I am leaving out the negative and focusing on the positive but that is usually the way it is when we talk about our favorite characters I suppose. I look forward to this positive exit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great summation YPG. I ditto that.

I just loved her with Lucas today. Some of the best acting from both actors. Just fabulous. They make you have empathy for their characters. Loved the police station scene. My favorite scene this week.

Back