SPOILER !! Week Dec 16

I think this is also from Soap Opera Digest, but it appears that we were right about Rolf putting another face over Gina's on the tape. It is HIS face they see and that leads Rafe to try to find him. Gina is safe for the moment, unfortunately.

That makes sense for the other spoiler where Rafe gets into Gina's lair. Steve goes out the back door before Rafe sees him, and Rafe catches "Hope" in there, holding a gun. My guess is she'll say she was hot on Rolf's trail and he got away.

This show makes me sick. So much sadness. Why is this cloud of doom and gloom not passing? How many children have died on this show? When will the writers' come out of this dark cloaking? Give the fans a break and get back to some humor, goodness, love and joy. Yes, there are always villains, crime and etc., but the show absolutely should have happiness intertwined with this ugly mix of writer muck. Really!!!! :beat: :whack: :angry:
I totally agree. There’s enough sadness and bad news without Salem’s suffering. The sci-fi antics of Rolf are also getting tiresome. It seems like every time the writers need an idea they change a character into someone else. It’s ridiculous. The only story keeping my interest is the devotion Xander is showing to Sarah. I like his new persona. Can anyone recommend a soap that is more real life with humor, mystery, normalcy, tenderness and content? As much as I have loved Days, it’s just gone so far from the substantial, common sense drama that it was originally. Family, faith, fun and frolics!

Can anyone recommend a soap that is more real life with humor, mystery, normalcy, tenderness and content?
I haven't watched GH in years, but I know Y&R and B&B are pretty the much the same as Days with storylines. I think about the only difference is that they only tape 4-6 weeks ahead, so if storylines aren't being well-received, they can quickly change direction.

As I have said before, folks should write in to the show itself....to nbc. For some reason, they pay more attention to mail, than social media. However, they have noted that Xander was garnering fans, AND that he & Sarah gave off good vibes, so thus, they have attempted to put them together in some way. Same goes for Ben & Ciara. And in all probability we will be seeing a change in Eric when he returns from Boston. The actor's interview in re: Eric/Nicole current situation, does not jibe with what we are seeing on screen currently, so there has to be something very different later on.

I totally agree. There’s enough sadness and bad news without Salem’s suffering. The sci-fi antics of Rolf are also getting tiresome. It seems like every time the writers need an idea they change a character into someone else. It’s ridiculous. The only story keeping my interest is the devotion Xander is showing to Sarah. I like his new persona. Can anyone recommend a soap that is more real life with humor, mystery, normalcy, tenderness and content? As much as I have loved Days, it’s just gone so far from the substantial, common sense drama that it was originally. Family, faith, fun and frolics!
Faith, fun and frolic. Hmmmm! Seems Krampus left Salem, hauling all that away.
:sick: :eek: :angry: :sad:

NOTE: looked up the definition of Krampus and found this: In Central European folklore, Krampus is a horned, anthropomorphic figure described as "half-goat, half-demon", who, during the Christmas season, punishes children who have misbehaved. This contrasts with Saint Nicholas, who rewards the well-behaved with gifts. - JS

Too bad this wasn't Gina's daydream instead of John acting like Brady when
it comes to women

Days-of-our-Lives-spoilers-photos-3.jpg

Last edited:
I was just about to post exactly the same thing, Brightdays.......they all look like they are from today. I doubt Kristen & Lani would be getting another massage.......

Back