SPOILER !! Week Dec 16

We saw the scalpel, some blood. At the time, thought he did more than was later said. With Steve, we have not seen anything, will be interesting to see if he can cover as well as Gina does when someone mentions something Steve would know.

Are you under the impression that Steveno will pretend to be Steve? I thought he was just going to be Stefano and everyone would be shocked when they saw him and he was just acting like Stefano. It will be interesting (but RIDICULOUS) if he is Steve and Stefano and Hope is Gina and Hope.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday December 16:
Will makes a difficult sacrifice for Sonny’s happiness.

Tuesday December 17:
Marlena gives John an ultimatum about “Hope.”

Wednesday December 18:
Rafe attempts to hunt down Rolf.

Thursday December 19:
Victor becomes suspicious of Ciara.

Friday December 20:
Roman realizes Kate is hiding someone in her room.
Stefano gets a surprise visitor.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-16th-t41559.html#p2024321

MONDAY, 12/16/19
Clyde reams Ben out for betraying him.

TUESDAY, 12/17/19
Julie cares for JJ as he struggles with sobriety.

WEDNESDAY, 12/18/19
Jack comforts an unsettled Jennifer.
Marlena confides in a guilty Kate.

THURSDAY, 12/19/19
Gina is put on the hot seat when Rafe finds her in the secret lair.

FRIDAY, 12/20/19
Gabi is stunned when she receives a call from Kristen.

This show makes me sick. So much sadness. Why is this cloud of doom and gloom not passing? How many children have died on this show? When will the writers' come out of this dark cloaking? Give the fans a break and get back to some humor, goodness, love and joy. Yes, there are always villains, crime and etc., but the show absolutely should have happiness intertwined with this ugly mix of writer muck. Really!!!! :beat: :whack: :angry:

In recent years, the children who have died are Zack and Grace. Daniel Rafael (Nicole's baby) and David Abraham (Lani's baby) were stillborn.

Now Brady and Kristen's baby is dead, although many believe Mickey is really their child, swapped by Xander.

LOL - so next week Gina feels the pressure that people are getting close and "makes plans to leave." Apparently she is not a great planner, since she is caught in her secret royal pigeon hole by Rafe the next week. Will he see Steveano's picture on the wall? Is Kate hiding Rolf in her room? It has been strange that he has not spent time with Steveano that we have seen, but why would Kate hide him? Would she hide Gina? OK, I have changed my mind and now think she is hiding Steveano.

Last edited:
Monday December 16:
Clyde reams Ben out for betraying him. [Send this creep back to solitary where he belongs.]

Wednesday December 18:
Rafe attempts to hunt down Rolf. [Good luck with that. If nothing else, the mad scientist is elusive.]

Thursday December 19:
Victor becomes suspicious of Ciara. [Yes, that Ciara is shifty one -- she actually does some work for Titan.]
Gina is put on the hot seat when Rafe finds her in the secret lair. [Could this be the beginning of the end of the awful Gina plot -- hope, hope, hope.]

Friday December 20:

Roman realizes Kate is hiding someone in her room. [Is poor Lucas now so broke that he has to secretly bunk with his mother at the Salem Inn?]
Gabi is stunned when she receives a call from Kristen. [She should be more than stunned. The diabolical Kristen could eat the likes of Gabi for lunch.]

Gina is put on the hot seat when Rafe finds her in the secret lair.

I hope nothing happens to Rafe by finding Gina in her lair. I don't think they are going to have this Princess Gina business resolved this quickly. I suspect it will be wrapped up in February sweeps when Brandon Beemer (Shawn) is reported to return to Salem.

Back