SPOILER !! Week Dec 16

Actually, I believe Days needs Nancy Drew, as a walk-on detective. They really need someone who is truly smart with fresh ideas. Just sayin! :)
:wink:

Good, maybe that means they'll buckle down and get serious about finding the real perpetrator?? Not that I care about Eve, but at this point I find Princess Gina even more irritating than Eve.
Agree. Eve is a real person and a typical Salem villain -- self-centered and unscrupulous. The faux character Princess Gina is simply preposterous.
Actually, I believe Days needs Nancy Drew, as a walk-on detective. They really need someone who is truly smart with fresh ideas. Just sayin! :)
Sorry, but I can't agree. The wholesome Nancy simply couldn't comprehend Salem society. Nothing in her background would prepare her for dealing with Salemites. The villains she's dealt with over the years aren't nearly as diabolical as Kristen, Kate, Clyde, Gabi, etc. In addition, her father, unlike the late Ted Laurent or pre-mummy EJ is an honest, competent attorney and her sex-starved boyfriend, Ned Nickerson, is nothing at all like the insatiable men who populate Salem. (Imagine the reaction of Brady, Xander, Eli, etc. if Ned told them that he'd been dating Nancy for years and has never enjoyed any bedtime/love-couch action.)

I hope nothing happens to Rafe by finding Gina in her lair. I don't think they are going to have this Princess Gina business resolved this quickly. I suspect it will be wrapped up in February sweeps when Brandon Beemer (Shawn) is reported to return to Salem.

Sadly I agree. I had guessed in Jason47's thread that Rafe was the one in the hospital on Christmas so the timing works out.

My other guess is that Rafe somehow gets through to Hope and she breaks through as a Christmas miracle yet Steveano is still on the loose. I seem to remember years ago when John and Hope were trying to locate the Anastasia egg, they purposely became Pawn John and Gina and then were able to break through on their own.

I also really hope that Jennifer remembers Gina way before Christmas. She seems really close right now.

Agree. Eve is a real person and a typical Salem villain -- self-centered and unscrupulous. The faux character Princess Gina is simply preposterous.
Sorry, but I can't agree. The wholesome Nancy simply couldn't comprehend Salem society. Nothing in her background would prepare her for dealing with Salemites. The villains she's dealt with over the years aren't nearly as diabolical as Kristen, Kate, Clyde, Gabi, etc. In addition, her father, unlike the late Ted Laurent or pre-mummy EJ is an honest, competent attorney and her sex-starved boyfriend, Ned Nickerson, is nothing at all like the insatiable men who populate Salem. (Imagine the reaction of Brady, Xander, Eli, etc. if Ned told them that he'd been dating Nancy for years and has never enjoyed any bedtime/love-couch action.)

The innocence of Nancy Drew is just what might lead our bad ones to letting down their guards.

This is such a disappointment, terrible turn of events, I don't care if it is Stefano essence or what, this is Steve Johnson.........Kate is disgusting.......sorry, this just made me sick, not sure of when this occurs......but........

byZHUUwo

Not a detective, but I like reading and watching mysteries. Also watch police shows. I usually
know within 15 minutes who did it.

It would be interesting if Roman opened the door to Kate with Stevano since Kayla
is his sister. He would blow a gasket :)

Yup, TheWriter you can say it! We are all thinking it. If Kayla sees this she would be stupid to take Steve back. He will most likely be horrified to find he did the deed with Kate. True, he was in Stefano mode when it happened but, yuk, Kate has really, really been around. If I were Kayla, I would wash Steve in Clorox and hot water and hang him in the sun to dry before I would even talk to him. That's just me. And I'm old.

If Kayla sees this she would be stupid to take Steve back.
Many years ago, she saw him in bed with Ava, yet she took him back. (It still isn't clear as to whether or not Steve and Ava had sex then, but I'm of the opinion that they did.) I would love it if Kayla realizes she's tired of her usually absentee ex-husband and chooses to stay with Justin. Steve and Kayla have been apart for more years than they've been together. Unfortunately, I think the writers will take the usual soap route and have Kayla and Steve reunite. In true soap fashion, that would leave Justin free for when Adrienne returns from the dead. Justin may be involved with Eve by then. YUK!!!

I never thought I would be against Kayla and Steve together, but right now, I am. I don't see why she should return to him after he sleeps with Kate. Yeah, blah, blah, blah, he's not Steve right now. Still, I agree with you, KathyLu, they have been apart more times than together. And alas, while their love story was my absolute favorite, it has been ruined by the latest sets of "writers", so in my opinion, the Kayla and Steve ship has sailed. And I too like Kayla and Justin. A story that has appeared to have slowly evolved is a welcomed change from all the bed hoping in Salem.

I'm on the fence about Kayla with Justin or Steve. Depends on how bad the iic (idiots in charge) messes them all up.

I never really like Justin but I actually DO like him with Kayla. Maybe it's Kayla making him more likable to me!

Heck, I thought it was a requirement to sleep with the blue haired woman just to live in Salem.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Back