SPOILER !! Week Dec 18

I see Chad and Rafe also get their ornaments, along with Eli.

2803c89084de8add545e129019a57fa1.jpg
6173503c253aadb3d1dd7c950ee6fcbb.jpg
a961e9a6ef8782158dbec9536cb82ff1.jpg

Sorry, most look too blurry for me to tell, except for Gabi. Why exactly does Rafe get one? He is not married to Hope yet. That is not fair.
They've given ornaments to the fiance/fiancee of Horton family members for years.

The pictures of the shattered ones are screenshots from YouTube videos, which aren't overly clear.

AGuy, what black and white photo???

Still have no idea what you mean. There are no black and white pictures. The second one down in post #142 is Chloe's shattered ornament, which is pale blue.

:whack:How old is Ciara? Because that girl is in serious need of a major time out and a slap upside the head.

JS, you are correct, the photo is not truly black/white, but is essentially so on my computer screen.

The important question is, am I the only one who sees the Peruvian mummy? :) :)

Did Theo have an ornament as an honorary Horton? If he does, maybe Ciara and Claire fight over who will hang it on the tree and they get in a cat fight. Then BAM! It falls on the floor and breaks. :cry: Abe then takes it as a sign of more bad news to come.

By the way, not a fan of the way Abe is acting and where the JJ storyline is going. That is deep depression really fast! Imagine if he is exonerated and it comes out that Kate was involved. Boy will Abe have to swallow crow then! Can't wait to see that!

I ALMOST called it! Kate has been found out, JJ was exonerated, and it is over a broken ornament!

Back