SPOILER !! Week Dec 18

Won't play for me, just keeps showing the black screen.......

This.

dool_490.JPG

I don't know why but the picture of Ciara and Claire reminded me of old school Chloe and Belle back in their high school days. Similar features on both girls I suppose.

Katmouse, you made my day, week, month, year with a possible EJ return. James Scott/EJ in talks. Wow! I am elated. :love: :hug:Thank you, ShaSha

I read some articles in SOD, an interview with Matt Ashford (Jack), Casey Moss (JJ), and something about Ciara.

JJ's depression has him thinking he is worthless, all he does is cause pain to other people. He remembers events in his life, thus writes goodbye letters to everyone, as he prepares to commit suicide. This is where his father comes in......but Matt's interview said very little, other than he was asked to return, the story idea broached, he felt it important, and was all very intense. He loved being back, seeing old friends (he named quite a few, met Marci Miller who now plays Abby) and actually hung out with her while there. He is very open to returning.

And then Ciara....who almost tells her mom about Rafe & Sami, but changes her mind, as she remembers all the hurt and pain her mom went thru about Aiden, and doesn't want to cause her any more. She decides she needs to talk to Rafe, (and the article says she loves him dearly) so......???? Rafe meanwhile realizes that Ciara was probably near by when Sami & he were talking. Hmmmmm.

I saw an unsubstantiated notice that Jack was back for 5 episodes. :confused:

That's old news from a couple years ago. He is just back for the JJ episode.

I read SOD and there is an interview with Matt Ashford (Jack). He's very open to a return and agrees with fans that there is more story to tell. I'm not sure what else to say as I see fans campaigning for Jack as much as I see them campaigning for Belle and Shawn to return and all we get are tiny pop up visits where scenes get cut. Someone at NBC really needs to wake up.

Back