SPOILER !! Week Dec 19

Guess Ava's bomb MIGHT appear at Susan's memorial, huh? Or some stupid revenge plot of Ava's. (Read she figures to plant a bomb somewhere)
And now Chad gets the special surprise visitor. Hard for SOD to come up with different wording since it seems to happen so often. ReRon sure is on a roll, isn't he?

Chaos reigns at Susan's memorial. Weddings and memorials never go on without chaos. Would love to have Susan emerge somewhere at her own memorial.
Brady confides in Eric. I doubt the big secret, but what else? And why just Eric?
Xander has a birthday surprise for Sarah. Monogrammed towel that falls off?
Chad gets a special visitor. I was thinking JJ, too.

I could maybe see Brady confiding in Eric. They are brothers.

Lol, Wilde Woman, Love the idea of the monogrammed towel, of course, I wish they'd have all the fine looking gentlemen of Salem do a Chippendales style show/performance for all of the lovely ladies of Salem. Picture Xander, Brady, Li, Johnny and Alex all strutting their stuff for their ladies. This could be part of the new official Peacock episodes. New Years would be a great time to kick it off with this. Although there are some ladies in here that might get a little over-heated. lol, or even just a one day, an off fantasy episode, kinda like a beyond Salem thing with the fantasy parings such as the ones we've mentioned on this website??? Sounds like a plan, ladies and gents. :wine: :rotfl:

Chad's visitor??? Another visit from Abigail??? Probably not but perhaps another visit to bump him more into fighting for Stephanie.

Days did a Chippendales type of episode with some of the Salem gents dancing and strutting their stuff on stage at a bar for the Salem ladies. Brady, Rafe, Cameron (Lexie's younger half brother who was with Abby for a hot minute) and Daniel were the dancers. Cameron was a male stripper to make extra money for medical school (what, no one told him about the Salem money tree???). Without looking up the storyline, I can't remember at the moment how Rafe, Daniel and Brady got involved that night.

Days did a Chippendales type of episode with some of the Salem gents dancing and strutting their stuff on stage at a bar for the Salem ladies. Brady, Rafe, Cameron (Lexie's younger half brother who was with Abby for a hot minute) and Daniel were the dancers. Cameron was a male stripper to make extra money for medical school (what, no one told him about the Salem money tree???). Without looking up the storyline, I can't remember at the moment how Rafe, Daniel and Brady got involved that night.

JS, if memory serves, the big strip show was a charity event. As for the participants, the one professional was Dr. Cameron Davis aka Officer Billy Club. The only thing interesting thing about him was being a part-time stripper. Otherwise, he as as dull as dishwater. When Abigail back in her Ms. Perfect days tried to seduce him in the sacred Horton living room, he was totally unresponsive. The only way things could have gone worse for the amateur seductress would have been if Cameron had fallen asleep.

Last edited:
I saw pictures of the church in ruins (again) after the bomb explodes. I hope St. Luke's has Farmers Insurance, because they've seen a thing or two.

JS, as I said in another post, there's real doubt that any insurer would issue a policy on St. Luke's. This would even apply to Farmers. With St. Luke's record, there's little doubt that it will be bombed sooner or later.

As for Brady confiding in Eric, why would he bother? Eric is so obsessed with his own woes he would barely hear what Brady is saying.

Finally, if Xander's gift to Sarah doesn't involve a towel one way or another, a lot of viewers are going to be very disappointed.

Last edited:
I doubt Brady "confides" anything to Eric. He might be talking to him, about still loving Chloe, maybe letting it slip he was blackmailed into breaking it off with her, etc. etc. Maybe he sees her with Stefan, and is just babbling a bit.

JS, as I said in another post, there's real doubt that any insurer would issue a policy on St. Luke's. This would even apply to Farmers. With St. Luke's record, there's little doubt that it will be bombed sooner or later.
Our Presbyterian church has a huge stained glass window that was put up in honor of someone's daughter, It was recently repaired and cleaned for an astronomical cost. But it really is beautiful.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-19th-t44145.html#p2127380

Monday, December 19, 2022
Brady confides in Eric about Kristen’s hold over him.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022
Tripp is devastated when Ava takes a turn for the worse.

Wednesday, December 21, 2022
EJ and Nicole share a fraught moment.

Thursday, December 22, 2022
Eric offers a shocking solution to Brady's problem.

Friday, December 23, 2022
Julie is overjoyed when Eli comes home for the holidays!
A curious Thomas causes problems for Gwen and Xander.

Back